Bellazon

Calling it now they'll do an Amazon Angels theme next year cause you know they've done Asian, African, Spanish, Meditteranean, Russian they haven't done South American yet. And we know that dumb bitch loves her Exotic Journey, Nomadic, Traveler themes.

(Read this in Sophia's voice)

"We are taking you on a seductive journey through the Amazon forest. Shes a warrior princess who takes no prisoners but with a touch of delicate fragility but also regal."

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Actually no. Dubai is a bitch to live in, but as a touristic place it's amazing, I don't think there's ever been visa issues in Dubai or a mess like China was. They are Muslims, not stupid, in Dubai tourism and PR are priority #1, I'm sure VS would have it way easier there with the show.

Well, the time zones issue would still make it a no for many I think :p

4 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Calling it now they'll do an Amazon Angels theme next year cause you know they've done Asian, African, Spanish, Meditteranean, Russian they haven't done South American yet. And we know that dumb bitch loves her Exotic Journey, Nomadic, Traveler themes.

"We are taking you on a seductive journey through the Amazon forest. Shes a warrior princess who takes no prisoners but with a touch of delicate fragility but also regal."

I'd love to see Aztec Angels! Lots you can do with that concept.

6 minutes ago, RaffyPooh said:

I think he's playing the Piano while Miguel sings during Porcelain Angels if you look closely. I could be wrong but I see similar hair and a bow tie on the Piano player. (Leslie Odom Jr.'s performance too I think.)

Makes sense, but he's listed as a performer on the VSFS section of the VS site, so I don't know. I did see someone who looked a lot like him on the piano however.

And Sophia's voice.... can't get her out of my head. "Thahtz uhmayzehn!"

11 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Delete this. You're going to will it into existence. 

7 minutes ago, ticktock said:

I just got home from work. I don't know if I want to start at page 639 and scroll through everything. Is it worth it????

No. Look at the pictures in separate threads and call it a night.

What segments would people like to see next year since they were pretty much flops this year?

19 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

this. was. fantastic.

I actually want to go back through the last few years of road to the runway videos and just condense all of sophia's nonsense descriptions.  No doubt they'll all blur into one.

19 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

So she went all #BodyByKelly and ended up with her abs covered.... 

:rofl::rofl: 

Right? Half of these girls, after seeing their outfits, could've cut their work outs in half. One of Martha's outfits (did she have more than one?) basically covered her from head to toe with that cape thing and high boots and everything. She could've gotten away with not working out at all honestly

13 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

@RaffyPooh to be honest I don't want any theme that's about a culture/country/religious themes. We've had so many of those. I prefer @toodarnhot idea about decades. They could do six segments based on six different decades.

I think they're just taking the themes way too literal now.

I was thinking more of a calendar’s girl thing, with one (or two) outfit for every decade. I think 6 segments based on the same thing would be a lot, but they really do need to tone back their themes. Go a much more simpler route.