Bellazon

I mean, the weight/shape of her wings doesn’t really change the fact that her walk was awful, and plenty of models have proven that they can still make that style of wing work and look good. 

Jo just can’t handle the wings. :idk: Like someone said, Ale always handles her wings like a pro. She had those 30lb metal wings that were shaped like a disc and would have probably had some drag. 

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Favorite Outfits

Least Favorite Outfits

Best Segment

Worst Segment...

go go go go....

Favorite Outfits: Taylor and Blanca in Goddesses. Candice, Adriana and Alexina in Punk. Nadine and Grace in PINK. Ming on Winter's tale. Taylor and Candice in Nomadic. 

Least Favorite Outfits: Liu Wen in Punk and a lot from Winter's tale and Nomadic lmao

Best Segment: Goddesses segment was the best from the looks of it

Worst Segment: Winter's tale or Nomadic

13 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^^^ :cain: Or people have genuine criticisms? You can go ahead and lie and say that walk was good, but that’s between you and God. 

I didn't say anything fangirlish about Jo's punk walk. The wings were awkward and assuming that you know everything about the physics of what it was like to carry them just because of the size is kinda dumb.

Her other wings were huge and she carried them fine so.... One walk with one pair of wings that nobody here had to wear seems like something silly to harp on. That's my opinion that I'm allowed to have same as anyone else. 

6 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

^^^ :cain: Or people have genuine criticisms? You can go ahead and lie and say that walk was good, but that’s between you and God. 

I'M CHOKING 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: