Bellazon

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Moving on to different things. Listen, I love Stella but she needs to go, like right now, I adore her but every year I keep rooting for her and she looks bored as hell, Martha I also like but she adds literally nothing to the table, there hasn't been a single year where like Martha or Stella were standouts, I don't even love Romee but girlfriend was everything this year.

If I could quote you more than once on this, I would.

(Minus the Martha part, I just find her a boring model overall, not just VS wise)

Just now, Clauds said:

Moving on to different things. Listen, I love Stella but she needs to go, like right now, I adore her but every year I keep rooting for her and she looks bored as hell, Martha I also like but she adds literally nothing to the table, there hasn't been a single year where like Martha or Stella were standouts, I don't even love Romee but girlfriend was everything this year.

If VS wants to keep the 10-15 women line up, drop Lily, Stella, Martha and add Ming, Sui, Leomie, Maria and Blanca. 

Totally agree, all the other angels have something attention grabbing and distinctive about them, Stella just seems like a pretty good looking blonde and that's it. I hate the way she acts like she doesn't care, probably someone could fill an angel role and be passionate about it.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

If VS wants to keep the 10-15 women line up, drop Lily, Stella, Martha and add Ming, Sui, Leomie, Maria and Blanca. 

I think they're keeping Stella because she's gay and are using that as good PR. Otherwise she brings nothing to the brand and is easily replaceable.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

She did next to nothing. VS needs to cut down.