Bellazon

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm not 100% convinced on Sara being pregnant, but everyone talking about her age and an "oops" pregnancy- isn't her boyfriend a quite a few years older than her? He's well into his 30's, and could be wanting to start a family.

'

Olivier is nearly 40 :ninja: 

1 minute ago, LameImpala said:

Anyone else think the venue the show was held in seemed a bit empty and spacious? Previous years have been good with nice intimate arenas not far from the audience, from the video bits i've seen it looks like there's a lot of free space around.

Ed said it is the largest venue they have ever been in.

1 minute ago, shver said:

Yes I’m pretty sure Oliver is 34

He's not, I recall he was a few years older than Jeisa and Jeisa is 32, I think he is 36 or 37. Either way, he's for sure not a child and he's also loaded in money, so whenever they decide to have kids, they'll be more than fine 

Is it true that first VS booked Katy without telling Taylor, then booked Taylor, then Taylor found out and pulled away and then Katy got blocked by Chinese government so VS lost both of them? Basically VS tried to book them both without telling Taylor, who later found out and pulled out.

Any truth? I saw it on reddit.

Just now, Schemer said:

Is it true that first VS booked Katy without telling Taylor, then booked Taylor, then Taylor found out and pulled away and then Katy got blocked by Chinese government so VS lost both of them? Basically VS tried to book them both without telling Taylor, who later found out and pulled out.

Someone here said they originally asked Taylor but she declined so they asked Katy but she couldn't get a Visa...

Just now, PinkCouture said:

So they are still together. He has children already right?

Nope, he doesn't

Just now, toodarnhot said:

That's what I thought. Plus Sara is 26, which is a pretty common age for women to be having children. And they've been together for close to 3 years? Or longer if the rumors are to be believed. :whistle: 

They've been together longer than three years :ninja: 

1 minute ago, Schemer said:

That seems like cartoon amounts of cunning and evil on the part of VS. :rofl:

1 minute ago, Schemer said:

Taylor si mad at Katy for sleeping with John Mayer stealing her dancers, so I would believe it, tbh.

1 minute ago, LameImpala said:

Also didn't Sara bang Styles a while back? :Amelie_wft:

No, he was dating Nadine who was (or stil is idk) very close to Sara at the time. Sara has been with Olivier for quite a while