Bellazon

2 minutes ago, sumiregusa said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbulRkInENJ/ (Today)

50bdaa0b33a85d24d0afda729b460d02.jpg

(July)

Maybe she was sucking in during the holiday shoot???

That was from a few months ago so she might not be pregnant then. It might have happened recently. Also isn't there a lot of buzz recently about her officially moving to Brazil?

2 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

That was from a few months ago so she might not be pregnant then. It might have happened recently. Also isn't there a lot of buzz recently about her officially moving to Brazil?

Oh no that's what I mean, if she wasn't pregnant then there is no reason her stomach should look so different 4 months later unless something recently changed.

4 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

1- Candice -is- pregnant again, you can see it.

2- Lais just slayed everything. Girl did amazing and her wings were so cool, the mix of silver and gold actually gave me the impression that the wing was moving 

totally agree on everything

Okay so I joined  Bellazon this morning around 6 am now its almost 9 pm and i finally catched up on all 736 sites of this thread ?? I missed school because of this :banghead:

Now my penny on this show: 

Candice opening Outfit was nothing special to me, but not bad. She kinda seemed bored, but her walk was good.

I loved Ale's punk outfit, and I cried when I heard her Backstage speech, but I also think it's her time to go.

I am not a big fan of Elsa's swarovski Look. I love her, but I don't like that outfit ( except the wings).

Lais looked stunning! She is amazing! Definitely one of my favourite fantasy bras.

What the hell was Marthas pose in AWT ( I always get AWT and Porcelains angels mixed up, sorry for that)? 

One last thing: Blanca was everything! I'm so happy she is back, I really loved her performance :wub:

Its not not my favourite show, i'm missing Kate and all the other girls, but in my opinion it's not as bad as the 2015 show. I still liked the 2016 one ( overall) more.

Also, thank you for everyone updating and posting pictures, you really  saved my life today :heart:

3 minutes ago, Fuka said:

totally agree on everything

Candice and Behati can go any time... same with Adriana (even though we all know it's not happening anytime soon). They can also take Martha and Stella if they want and move Grace to mainline.  VS make this happen.

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Look how far up those pants go. They clearly hide a her tummy, and half the workout pants on the market have bands in them that act like a girdle and flatten the tummy (tummy control pants) to help better support the wearer during a workout.

Sara also didn't look pregos when she was working out, and she was wearing the same type of pants.

Nothing is for sure, but something seems way off about Sara and Candice. Sara's face also seems a little fuller as well btw.

Truth :D But there is also this photo (I just remember now) it was the same week she flew to Shanghai, so I keep doubting. There were also some interviews and she did not say anything about so ...

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Candice and Behati can go any time... same with Adriana (even though we all know it's not happening anytime soon). They can also take Martha and Stella if they want and move Grace to mainline.  VS make this happen.

I thought you like Martha and Stella?