Bellazon

1 minute ago, llekel said:

Someone somewhere put a LOT of hours into Saras outfits. I agree they are not my favorites, but someone liked them. If the Angels were able to choose their outfits that would be great, but to say they were treated like garbage is makes it seem like VS purposely found the worst outfit to place them in, when Sara has one of the more intricate wings/combinations. (she has an incredible look and I would have preferred to see her in her fireworks outfit.. but still). 

For all we know that could have been Sophias favorite outfit of the year and she chose to reward Sara with it. 

I'm not taking the credit of the people who made the outfits because they deserve it all for spending hours onto them, but I'm not going to pitty Sophia for her awful designs and poor capacity of choosing the combo of model-outfit

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

At this point, I really wouldnt mind if Sara left VS. Its not like they care much for her anyways

+1 :thumbs_up: I want to see Sara for La Perla or something. She deserves much better than the things she got to wear this year.

I'm sure Dilone, Alexina, Nadine and Amilna all got spare outfits. Dilone is a Pink girl, Alexina and Nadine were both confirmed to have one look each, in fact, I'd be willing to bet Alexina was meant to walk just PUNK and Nadine got a spare outfit in Pink.

EDIT: Wasn't Herieth also confirmed to have one look as well? She's another Pink girl, she could have gottent the spare PUNK outfit that was most likely Gigi's

37 minutes ago, nymphxa said:

if she dances it's bad, if she walks smiling it's bad, if she walks calmly because the music is a slow song it's bad... she got a lot of hate last year due to her mountain romance opening but doutzen opened shipwrecked in the same way 

Josephine will always seem to get hated on for the most stupid reasons, don't pay attention to it...

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

EDIT: Wasn't Herieth also confirmed to have one look as well? She's another Pink girl, she could have gottent the spare PUNK outfit that was most likely Gigi's

But Herieth only had one look in Punk Angel, correct?

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

@Prettyphile can you get the UHQs from Adriana and Elsa as well please?

I want to like Adriana's outfit, but Labia Wings, and with the way the undies sit (look at the band) it makes her look even thicker than she already is... Plus a little bonus info... Fishnet rubbing against the crotch isn't fun, even wearing a g-string and then putting the bodysuit over it does little to stop the rash from developing, she'll have swamp crotch within hours of wearing that, fishnet isn't your friend which is why you NEVER wear a fishnet body suit :rofl:

Sure I can grab you pics.

On another note 

Favorite outfit: Taylor in Goddesses, Elsa in PUNK, Romee in Goddesses

Least favorite outfit: Sara in AWT and everything that came out of AWT and Nomadic

Favorite segment: Goddesses

Least favorite segment: Nomadic and AWT, can't decide which one I hate more lmao

Favorite Angels: Taylor, Elsa and Romee blew everyone out of the water. Not counting Adriana because she's in her own zone 

Least favorite Angels: Sara, Candice and Josephine. They all look like they rather be doing something else, also Candice is starting to resemble Donatella, yikes o.o

Favorite models: Bella Hadid she came through and slayed, Blanca, Megan, and Samile

Least favorite models: Vanessa Moody and Victoria Lee

I can not stop crying for Ale. I hope to see some special for her. Love the mini reverence Adri makes at the end. I'm going to miss it TOO MUCH, I think that all of us who have at least between 7 and 10 years watching the VSFS will miss it.

Going back to the show. Some wings are simply horrible those of Stella and Sara for example. Poor Sara really deserved to open a segment but never with that thing on top. Vanesa closing, WTF?  For the nomadic photos it does not look as bad as I thought. Love Ale's suit and wings.