Bellazon

Why are y'all so mad about people complaining about Jo? We literally complain about everything. People had been bitching about Candice since the woman arrived in Shangai and I don't mind because people can have opinions as long as they're shared in a respectful way and the way other people think won't change your perception of things. And you bitching about other people bitching is not better either so... We're all on the same boat.

4 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Why are y'all so mad about people complaining about Jo? We literally complain about everything. People had been bitching about Candice since the woman arrived in Shangai and I don't mind because people can have opinions as long as they're shared in a respectful way and the way other people think won't change your perception of things. And you bitching about other people bitching is not better either so... We're all on the same boat.

Because whatever she does, she always ends up being criticized forever. If she is serious, smiling or whatever. I have also criticized models but in a coherent way, for something in particular like Lily's little energy (which this year really seems to have improved a lot, I must admit) But Josephine can not do anything without finding something bad

1 minute ago, peroxideblonde said:

NO YOU'RE WRONG, SHE'S DANCING AND POINTING EVERY TIME UGH I HATE HER :cain:

I don't know why this is making me laugh so much. I think it's probably just the ridiculousness of all the outfits getting to me

2 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

That's sorta the issue though. Nobody was really being respectful at all. There were folks saying they hate Jo and that she doesn't even deserve to be an angel and that she wouldn't get cast back when the show was good in 2000-whatever.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see anyone saying that about Candice??

2 minutes ago, sumiregusa said:

That's sorta the issue though. Nobody was really being respectful at all. There were folks saying they hate Jo and that she doesn't even deserve to be an angel and that she wouldn't get cast back when the show was good in 2000-whatever.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I didn't see anyone saying that about Candice??

I’ve seen Candice called wrecked/busted like multiple times in the last few days. Just ignore it and move on. You and several others appreciate Jo and that’s what should matter to you. 

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Favorite Outfits

Least Favorite Outfits

Best Segment

Worst Segment...

go go go go....

Taylor’s Goddess outfit :wub6yh2cm:

Least: too many

best segment:  Goddesses 

worst: nomadic, or winters tale looked a mess also. 

1 minute ago, ilum said:

I don't know why this is making me laugh so much. I think it's probably just the ridiculousness of all the outfits getting to me

probably but you're welcome :rofl: did you see Victoria outfit? :/ is not bad bad but meh, hopefully she'll be back again and they will put her in mainline

Well, if you guys are mad because you can’t handle the criticisms about your faves, then imagine being an Iza Goulart’s fan, like me, and having to handle everybody mocking her every year :rofl: it’s only people’s opinion. Get over it. :rofl: 

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Favorite Outfits

Least Favorite Outfits

Best Segment

Worst Segment...

go go go go....

Fave: Taylor, Lais, Megan goddesses. Bella, Martha, Jo porcelain. Cindy, Taylor, Candice nomadic. Stella, Martha, Elsa and Adri Punk

Least: Karlie both looks, Sui, Romee nomadic, Sara winters tale

Best: Goddesses

Worst: A winters tale