Bellazon

6 minutes ago, Sanni said:

Yes, it was a walk off/pose off with each pair of models :D

I had to admit Sara and Elsa are a great pairing. But I love my girl in some spotlight. 

4 minutes ago, jay_hk said:

Bella killed it tho! <3

Yes, honestly she seems like having the best time without Gigi. I feel you sis. 

So many pages to catch up on. Thank you to everyone who posted photos! 

Sara’s winters tale outfit wouldn’t be so bad if she didn’t have the poof ball right on her neck. Also living for grace Elizabeth in punk. 

Goddesses just looks like a mash up of shipwrecked and gilded angels. Pretty but seen it before. 

I hate how Elsa's SO doesn't stand out from the others in the segment (at least in the pics I've seen) I hope it would stand out more in motion.

My fav segment for sure is Goddesses. IM IN LOVE WITH LAIS AND HOW THE FB LOOKED WITH THE WINGS. :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

POOR SARA FINALLY SHE GOT AN OPENING AND SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE CANT BREATHE.

Overall I don't like the show or majority of the outfits, I have a feeling the edit is going to be a mess especially with 2 girls walking at the same time in punk

I love Taylor's look in Goddesses! It's my favorite look she has had :heart: Poor Ming, but Gizele was so sweet about it. I don't like Sara's outfits at all, kinda how I felt about Taylor's last year.  Frida looks stunning in her first show! So happy she got a good outfit. I don't like Candice looks as bad as everyone is saying and I'm happy she opened. Really is a little sad Alessandra is leaving. Romee and Lais look amazing :smile: 

What needs to happen is a public outcry of cultural appropriation because it’s the only way these segments will be stopped if VS get negative press. So come on complain on Twitter and instagram how offensive Nomadic is so for fucks sakes next year there won’t be these damn ass ugly exotic fucken segments that she’s polluted the show with the last few years. Her styling is fucken horrid, all she does is add shit on shit and cover the girls. If you haven’t realised yet I’m talking about that troll Sophia and I’m triggered :rofl: