1 minute ago, freevsangel said:

Judging ONLY by the pics, these are my fave to least fave segments

Goddesses

Punk Angels 

Nomadic

Pink

Porcelain Angels

A Winters Tale

Same order for me! I'll have to wait to Porcelain Angels in action, in pics it appears to be really beautiful but some of the looks really throw me off and the same goes for Winters Tale. I'll wait till the 28th to properly judge though.

Porcelain Angels - UHQ

GettyImages-876613366.jpg GettyImages-876613384.jpg GettyImages-876613390.jpg GettyImages-876613436.jpg GettyImages-876613454.jpg GettyImages-876613840.jpg GettyImages-876618812.jpgGettyImages-876618834.jpgGettyImages-876618786.jpgGettyImages-876619352.jpg GettyImages-876619380.jpg

GettyImages-876661988.jpg GettyImages-876662000.jpg GettyImages-876662168.jpg GettyImages-876662352.jpg

Note: All runway images found in this thread can also be found here:

If you are going to repost any of these images on social media can you please credit Bellazon, myself or @phenobarbie who has graciously went out of her way and spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars (I'm not exaggerating) each year making sure this forum has UHQ pictures. Thank you!

GettyImages-876661986.jpg

6 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

I always preferred Romee over Stella and Martha (both need to leave already because they do nothing for me) and Romee has been giving me serious KK vibes since last year's show! Her proportions are crazy and she has such a  unique look that delegates her from the other blondes!

+1, She’s giving me KK vibes as well. She looks amazing.

Am I the only one who hopes they air Ming's fall? :p only because of this...this is probably the sweetest moment in VSFS history and it'd be such a shame if no one got to see this because every year, girls on social media love to shame the models as being "thin stuck up bitches", this shows how human they truly are. 

*in video: Gizele helping Ming up after her fall and giving her an applause while she pauses on the runway and waits for her to finish her pose. Karlie is the third model clapping for Ming as well.https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuEfadhSWX/ 

5 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Note: All runway images found in this thread can also be found here:

If you are going to repost any of these images on social media can you please credit Bellazon, myself or @phenobarbie who has graciously went out of her way and spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars (I'm not exaggerating) each year making sure this forum has UHQ pictures. Thank you!

Thank you very much for all the work!

Are you going to put all the looks (at least one photo per look) in each of the segments eventually?

1 minute ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Am I the only one who hopes they air Ming's fall? :p only because of this...this is probably the sweetest moment in VSFS history and it'd be such a shame if no one got to see this because every year, girls on social media love to shame the models as being "thin stuck up bitches", this shows how human they truly are. 

*in video: Gizele helping Ming up after her fall and giving her an applause while she pauses on the runway and waits for her to finish her pose. Karlie is the third model clapping for Ming as well.https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuEfadhSWX/ 

gizele is amazing :angel: