Bellazon

1 minute ago, nuttyfeet said:

That's just post pregnancy body TBH but I can't be sure because the last time I defended an angel on not being pregnant, it turned out to be true so I should not say anything :ninja:

She's definitely not pregnant. Women's belly after giving birth and after a hardcore workout session looks like that. Even Adriana's belly looked exactly the same as hers.

3 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Also props to Grace getting a mainline look. Took Behati and Elsa as Pink girls 3 shows each before they got a second look lol.

Thank China for it ! Lol 

Pretty sure if Gigi and the Russian girls showed up she would have remained in pink. 

1 minute ago, nuttyfeet said:

Thank China for it ! Lol 

Pretty sure if Gigi and the Russian girls showed up she would have remained in pink. 

Haha I don’t know though. There were rumblings before that happened that she might get two looks so must’ve been true.

5 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

@Kevork89 maybe, I heard it too and I wanted it for grace myself because she deserves to be in mainline according to me but considering how Elsa and Behati were stuck in pink a year too long ....I do suspect they did really gave grace a mainline outfit because they had too ! 

agree with you, but she deserve this, no fan of her, in any case, I hope to see zuri in the mainline next year also

3 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Do you guys need HQ pics? Sorry I just woke up, no idea what's been posted.

I got everything but in MQ, I'm heading to bed now, I can barely keep my eyes open o.o