Bellazon

4 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

I really don't know what it is but the more details an outfit has, the tackier it gets. John Galliano used to do over-the-top outfits for Dior all the time but they still had a sense of fashion to them while the current VS designer team tends to fail at that most of the time and end up producing costumey outfits. "A winter's tale" has the same theme like John Galliano's FW09-collection and there you can see the difference. 

Anyway, it's just some pictures, but so far I'm not into one single outfit. I think the PUNK segment looks HIDEOUS! It literally looks like ripped clothing trying to be held together with safety pins. "Tough love" was so much better. The "Goddesses" collection looks rather weak. The models look like they got lingerie on with silk cloth being randomly wrapped around them. "Glamour goddesses" was so much better. And "Nomadic Adventure" is like the fusion of "The road ahead" and "Wild things". So much intricacy but yet so tacky-looking. I don't get it.  I like Maria's outfit though. 

Now the editing better be super duper good. 

the  moment i saw Karlie's outfit I thought of that galliano show.  and goddesses is a mcqueen givenchy show from the 90s