Bellazon

2 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

Honestly I am in the minority here but with so many angels, getting an FB itself is a huge thing. So let the closeing or openings go to someother Angel. That's why I think Vanessa better rock her closing because she will get a huge backlash just for ruining a good spot. 

I agree. I adore Elsa, she's my favorite but I'm more than fine with her and Lais not opening/closing because they already got the SO and the FB, they were pretty much the only Angels that got any kind of press other than Adriana.

There's 13 Angels, they need to spread the love and it was obvious some girls wouldn't get anything

5 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Another reason why I think the list could be off, didn't we have confirmation PUNK was 22 looks? There's 23 women walking the segment in the list

Get’em Clauds

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Everyone needs to fine their chill, we always knew at least one Angel would get nothing this year. I'm sure Taylor is alright, she's still getting paid 

Taylor must be crying her heart out poor girl how will she survive??

3 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

What?!? Are you talking about Taylor or Stella?

Jasmine, Martha haven’t opened a segment at all yet. Taylor and Stella have. Romee and Sara are getting their turns now. End of the day these girls are still Angels like it’s not that big of a deal

lol.

Yes, finally Sara is opening :ddr:

Few of my thoughts about this mess:

- Jo her opening should have replaced with Martha, that Porcelain segment is going to be slow af with slow music and we all know how Jo did it last year. Besides Martha her walk is pretty decent and the girl should have been give a chance.

- Don't get all the backlash on Romee (let her have her fun, she has a great walk)/Vanessa (okay I also would have preferred Lais/Taylor but it is what it is) but Lais has THE FREAKING FANTASY BRA, isn't that honor enough? Geez.

- Taylor/Stella not getting anything isn't that of a shame. Taylor was the first NA in 2015 to get an opening. She got one last year along with Stella. Pretty sure these girls will be more then fine without something "special".

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I agree. I adore Elsa, she's my favorite but I'm more than fine with her and Lais not opening/closing because they already got the SO and the FB, they were pretty much the only Angels that got any kind of press other than Adriana.

There's 13 Angels, they need to spread the love and it was obvious some girls wouldn't get anything

Yes, Opening with a FB seemed a possibility when their were 7 or 8 angels but the brand decided to have a bigger roaster of angels and they can't openly hand out all the good stuff to few angels. 

Lais is in a FB and Elsa is in the SO of the year ... Pretty sure they will shine brighter than everyone and don't need openings to add drama to their presence