Bellazon

Just now, Kevork89 said:

She opened two segments in the last two years. I’m sure she’s fine.

Well this year is another year, and all the angels, except for Stella is getting good things, include Balmain... She is not like the girls from castings, she is an angel

1 minute ago, VSDiaries said:

Thankyou haha! :smile: 
I'm a bit concerned Vanessa may face the brunt of "Lais didn't close or open the segment" backlash sadly

Honestly I am in the minority here but with so many angels, getting an FB itself is a huge thing. So let the closeing or openings go to someother Angel. That's why I think Vanessa better rock her closing because she will get a huge backlash just for ruining a good spot. 

2 minutes ago, angeljoskriver said:

And they realized that shortly before the show? :D that‘s one stupid reason, sorry, VS. They knew how it looks like for months. 

Could‘ve also closed the show with a big bang. 

I don't understand it either. Maybe Olivier wanted it to be the opening segment all off the sudden?!

2 minutes ago, gabiroos said:

Well this year is another year, and all the angels, except for Stella is getting good things, include Balmain... She is not like the girls from castings, she is an angel

What?!? Are you talking about Taylor or Stella?

Jasmine, Martha haven’t opened a segment at all yet. Taylor and Stella have. Romee and Sara are getting their turns now. End of the day these girls are still Angels like it’s not that big of a deal

lol.

4 minutes ago, nuttyfeet said:

Stella and Elsa or Lais also didn't open or close. That's fine .... There are always 2 angels who get the short end of the stick. Next year they will get something good

I think the same, is almost impossible al the angels open or close a segment

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Everyone needs to fine their chill, we always knew at least one Angel would get nothing this year. I'm sure Taylor is alright, she's still getting paid 

Haha this is my fav part of the VSFS the outrage over everything.

There were too many angels for the last few years now, at least now there will be less going forward for next years show, provided VS doesn't feel the need to add in more angels.