Bellazon

2 minutes ago, FCKU said:

OMG she deleted it! She posted something talking about how hard A ? T had work to achieve her goals = Angel Taylor? Angel Tookes?

One of the comments were from Taylor, a heart and a crying face

That’s an iPhone glitch lmao 

You guys might hate me for saying this but it's actually pretty nice for once y'all living away from Asia don't know much :rofl:

This is how I feel yearly, I live in Malaysia and my time zones are out of sync with the show's schedule. Legit, when its happening in Tuesday for you guys, it's Wednesday morning for me when I'm either at classes or at work. And when I go around asking about a particular model, no one gives two shits about my question :rofl: 

I will say this though, VS really played their cards well this year and fucked us up. We don't know anything, not even the second taping. And I think I can understand why the timings of the tapings were changed. China governments are known to be super strict, if VS says the event ends at a particular time, they have to end it right there. I think even the celebs are hard pressed to attend, just cause they're VIP it doesn't mean they can slack on punctuality.