Bellazon

Just now, tatehill said:

if ale does close this section and this change took it away I'll die

I don't know if it makes sense since Sui is in Goddesses and Nomadic, wouldn't that complicate outfit changes for models who are walking back to back sections? 

I wonder how that works for who was originally supposed to open the show? If Candice was supposed to be in Punk and Nomadic than I suppose it would be no problem to switch her order around so she's opening the show regardless. 

I'd hate for a girl to get told the day of that she's not opening the show:/

Each section is a mini fashion show

“The opening section is our punk collaboration with Olivier [Rousteing],” Neophitou-Apostolou revealed. “It’s one of the most fantastical things we’ve ever done. The section idea came first and then we approached Olivier, who turned it into a glam-punk theme. The next section is ‘Porcelain Angel’, which began its life as pottery-themed, and then took a Mediterranean angle using the blue and white colours of Santorini. Next up, is ‘Winter’s Tale’, which is based on Lapland, with elements of Russia and Christmas in the fashion. ‘Millennial Nation’ comes after with pink urban streetwear. ‘Goddesses’, based on ancient Greek goddesses, follows as my Greek heritage comes out in full force! And ‘Nomadic Adventure’, a journey through Brazil and Africa with rich colours and beading, is the last. Each section is a mini show and has its own moment to shine,” she explained.