Bellazon

4 minutes ago, Chessie said:

Is Harry hiding at his ex's convention or something? I want some pictures with the girls.

:D Me too! Although he's probably scared to go near half of the girls because every time he goes within 100m of a pretty young woman the media claim they're in love

Just now, Prettyphile said:

Why are all the models saying something different time wise, does anyone else know wtf time the shit is going to be start?

I'm speculating 6 because the Chinese website that live stream back stage earlier on said they'll be back at 5pm to live stream, which is 5 minutes from now. Probably what we got earlier on was the rehearsals at 3, and then first show at 6pm with no audience and another at 8pm with the crowd. 

I saw VS Diaries mentioning Punk Angel's order segment seems to have been swapped now. If Candice is opening the entire show then it makes sense that Punk Angels go first.

I'm confused myself. This morning we had confirmation Candice is opening the show but now we're speculating Candice is opening PUNK. She can't open Nomad and Punk together now can she?