Bellazon

If you are going to repost any of these images on social media can you please credit Bellazon, myself or @phenobarbie who has graciously went out of her way and spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars (I'm not exaggerating) each year making sure this forum has UHQ pictures. Thank you!

Ming & Lais - UHQ

GettyImages-876475964.jpgGettyImages-876476306.jpgGettyImages-876476354.jpg

All images that have been posted in this thread can also be found here:

I have source mentioning the taping is only once too, and that's the 8pm time slot. The first time slot (unknown but speculated to be 6pm) is a rehearsal with full outfits on. Which is why I'm still adamant about staying up. I can technically just sleep for 7 hours but I wanna see the outfits. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

I have source mentioning the taping is only once too, and that's the 8pm time slot. The first time slot (unknown but speculated to be 6pm) is a rehearsal with full outfits on. Which is why I'm still adamant about staying up. I can technically just sleep for 7 hours but I wanna see the outfits. 

It's not a rehearsal with full outfits, that's the actual first show :rofl: 

It's been that way since 2003, the "rehearsal" is the first show with almost no audience 

Just now, Clauds said:

It's not a rehearsal with full outfits, that's the actual first show :rofl: 

It's been that way since 2003, the "rehearsal" is the first show with almost no audience 

Ah okay. We'll still get pictures right?

I feel so involved this year :rofl: