Bellazon

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

Clauds and I are on skype talking about that right now. No one seems to actually have HQ accounts this year, and if you check the IG accounts NONE of the images are up till about 2-5 minutes after I post them.... and they still won't credit us. It's fucking bullshit.

I think you should just put the credit message at the beginning and end of each post you do with pictures in big red font :/

Just now, Cute said:

I think you should just put the credit message at the beginning and end of each post you do with pictures in big red font :/

I think the only thing that will stop them is if I tag the ever living shit out of each picture before I post it, and even then they won't say thanks :sad:

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

@Prettyphile can we go in to lockdown mode again? 

The forum owner wants it open to members but guests still can't see the thread. So basically it's members of BZ who are taking shit without giving thanks :beating:

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

I'll try my best. I'm not super familiar with Weibo but I'll see what I can dig. @PinkCouture do you know which weibo pages are a good start to follow? 

Good question. I am not too familiar with Weibo either. Is there a way you could search by hashtag like #VSFashionShow or "维多利亚的秘密"

Let me reiterate... again :/

If you are going to repost any of these images on social media can you please credit Bellazon, myself or @phenobarbie who has graciously went out of her way and spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars (I'm not exaggerating) each year making sure this forum has UHQ pictures. Thank you!

Grace Bol - UHQ

GettyImages-876444876.jpgGettyImages-876446862.jpg

Alexina Graham

GettyImages-876446850.jpg

10 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Note: Backstage images will be posted in this thread as well as here to make it easier to find.

Just now, PinkCouture said:

Good question. I am not too familiar with Weibo either. Is there a way you could search by hashtag like #VSFashionShow or "维多利亚的秘密"

I am actually, the most promising one is #维多利亚的秘密2017#

Good thing about is that they've got updates every 5 seconds and you just have to click on "Show updates".