Bellazon

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

Are they talking out of their ass or are they usually a good source of information?

The page is credible, so I'm willing to believe them. Candice opening the show has been a talk in Weibo since last month, so, this is something that seems possible. 

It’s what 11am? I guess it really does take forever to get 55 girls through hair and makeup and dressed. I would hate to be the 1st one done if no one cares to get in a photo op with ya.

Thanks for doing the dirty work, friends. Also thanks for the separate threads, it makes life easier!

Just now, LuckyXR said:

It’s what 11am? I guess it really does take forever to get 55 girls through hair and makeup and dressed. I would hate to be the 1st one done if no one cares to get in a photo op with ya.

Thanks for doing the dirty work, friends. Also thanks for the separate threads, it makes life easier!

Yup! Had seen a handful on IG without make up yet. Gotta be lucky if you get the lead makeup artist to do your makeup. 

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

https://weibo.com/2779625801/FvVqR1cCL

image.thumb.png.36af60ef55fc1978336cc5eba7127f20.png

Performers arrangement revealed.

Miguel - A Winter's Tale

Jane Zhang - Millennial Nation/PINK

Harry Styles - Punk Angels

Note: These are the confirmed ones, still unsure about Goddesses/Porcelain. 

Harry is doing at least two segments for sure then, probably Porcelain Angels and then Leslie in Goddesses. 

Is there any way you can find out the time of the first show? We're way way off time here, I doubt the first one will be at 6PM

8 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Annnnd the HQ Getty images from here are already up on IG without credit. :cain:

Clauds and I are on skype talking about that right now. No one seems to actually have HQ accounts this year, and if you check the IG accounts NONE of the images are up till about 2-5 minutes after I post them.... and they still won't credit us. It's fucking bullshit.