Bellazon

Hi!! If it's not obvious, it must be said that I'm completely new here. I realise it's a stupid time to join this forum seeing as the show is tomorrow and the excitement is almost over but I just found this site and I couldn't help myself :laugh: I'm obsessed!

21 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I do not understand why everyone is annoyed by the photos of Josephine smiling or looking happy if they then criticize models that maintain serious and boring expressions. I think Josephine at least gives a bit of good vibes to idk events. I like her attitude and I think it's very obvious when she smiles forcefully, which happens a few times, for example in the pictures of her arrival on the catwalk looked strange

+10000000000

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Nope, only the second

When it said 6-8pm, I assumed that was for both shows so the first is earlier then? I'm not looking forward to waking up earlier :dry: Still, I shouldn't complain, some people will be up even earlier than me 

UGLY ASS BOOTS for Nomadic Section.

“This season it is all about boots. Whether they are painted embroidered or studded,” Atwood told Footwear News. “We usually only go as high as a 120mm heel. The Angels can work that with no problem. Their feet barely touch the runway. They float and it gives me chills every time.” 

brian-atwood-victorias-secret.jpg

Source: http://footwearnews.com/2017/fashion/designers/victoria-secret-fashion-show-2017-shoes-brian-atwood-457426/

Just now, Fashionsketcher said:

“This season it is all about boots. Whether they are painted embroidered or studded,” Atwood told Footwear News. “We usually only go as high as a 120mm heel. The Angels can work that with no problem. Their feet barely touch the runway. They float and it gives me chills every time.” 

Source: http://footwearnews.com/2017/fashion/designers/victoria-secret-fashion-show-2017-shoes-brian-atwood-457426/

I saw that kinda boots in one instastory.

Just now, diamondtw said:

Last year I remember the backstage madness started at 4pm and the show around 6pm

This time zone shit is killing me :/ I've had maybe a grand total of 7 hours of sleep in the last two days trying to prepare for tonight, I'm a night owl so going to bed at 6pm just so I can get up at 2am is hell lol.... I just want to be 100% positive of when the show is taping because if's not correct I need to adjust everything around.  

Just now, Fashionsketcher said:

Oh my... :hang:

8 minutes ago, novxk said:

Hi!! If it's not obvious, it must be said that I'm completely new here. I realise it's a stupid time to join this forum seeing as the show is tomorrow and the excitement is almost over but I just found this site and I couldn't help myself :laugh: I'm obsessed!

Welcome! Beautiful icon :smile: 

Btw, I was thinking I'd have to work tomorrow but I actually won't need cause tomorrow we have a holiday in Brazil. So for the Brazilians the show will start around 8/9 pm right? It's 4pm here right now and 2am in China