Bellazon

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Because VS officials enforced a super strict rules this year and even got their people to warn models. This is the first time I see VS being super tight lipped and willing to go all out on warning models not to leak anything. 

So this year we gonna have the backstage photos from an agency only?

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Let me reiterate...

If you are going to repost any of these images on social media can you please credit Bellazon, myself or @phenobarbie who has graciously went out of her way and spent hundreds upon hundreds of dollars (I'm not exaggerating) each year making sure this forum has UHQ pictures. Thank you!

Really really appreciate all of the work. This accounts are (almost) all so unappreciative and annoying with their ''exclusives''. Thanks everyone!

1 hour ago, PastaFreak said:

Because VS officials enforced a super strict rules this year and even got their people to warn models. This is the first time I see VS being super tight lipped and willing to go all out on warning models not to leak anything. 

Same. Everyone is saying how spetacular this year makes me think we might have a big surprise ahead..VS is being very very very restrict. VERY MUCH SO. Glad, as the buzz will be huge from 20-28.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Also not seeing the Sara pics from last night's event... actually I've seen one..... How long till they show up? :rofl:

Still havent actually, as far as Im seeing. Still, thank you very much, Russell and Sara seem to very much enjoy eachother friendly and thats really nice :smile: 

1 hour ago, Fashionsketcher said:

Her style is Flawless, one of the best dressed angels

Agreed. 

I do not understand why everyone is annoyed by the photos of Josephine smiling or looking happy if they then criticize models that maintain serious and boring expressions. I think Josephine at least gives a bit of good vibes to idk events. I like her attitude and I think it's very obvious when she smiles forcefully, which happens a few times, for example in the pictures of her arrival on the catwalk looked strange

2 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I do not understand why everyone is annoyed by the photos of Josephine smiling or looking happy if they then criticize models that maintain serious and boring expressions. I think Josephine at least gives a bit of good vibes to idk events. I like her attitude and I think it's very obvious when she smiles forcefully, which happens a few times, for example in the pictures of her arrival in Shanghai. the catwalk looked strange

Yesterday there was a serious lack of JO and some comments were wondering if everything is alright. Now JO is all over the place and smiling and the comments go back to the norm.

6 minutes ago, llekel said:

Yesterday there was a serious lack of JO and some comments were wondering if everything is alright. Now JO is all over the place and smiling and the comments go back to the norm.

That's what I do not understand. It causes controversy the times that it smiles or not.

Jesus Christ! I was missing for a day and had 50+ pages to catch up. :ninja:

I like that we don’t know much about the show, but I’ll be extra frustrated if we don’t get to see leaked pictures nor the usual

backstage pictures tomorrow (or today? This timezone is messing with my head). 

And last year the first taping started 4pm, right? I’m not sure if this year it’ll start only 6pm... nobody knows for sure when will de show begin?