Bellazon

Just now, *Luna* said:

I wonder why. She never really seems to care much about what people will say or think about her extreme working out obsession so... I just hope for her that she won't injure herself and that she'll REST after the show.

Yeah she overworks herself with working out and then deletes instagram stories it doesn't make any sense she shouldn't care what ppl think 

2 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I think that Kelly is  one of those people that go to extremes.  My bestie's big sister is like that.  She's afraid of gaining weight, so she works out after every meal or skips meals completely. 
I  am NOT saying that Kelly is sick or on meds. I AM saying that she could be an extremist like E's sister. 

SOmeone should sit her down and say something about the extremes she's going to.  Brittle bones are not fun. 

I think so too. Has she always been this extreme though? Once I scrolled down to her first picture on instagram (yeah I had a lot of time lol) and she has always seemed to enjoy working out/leading a very healthy life but it's gotten more and more extreme throughout the years. I'd say she's definitely at her "peak" atm though. I totally understand that she wants to be fit (and she needs to be since she's a model) but I can't picture her gaining so much weight if she'd work out a little less or did less intense work outs... She seems very slim naturally so I really can't imagine what could be wrong with her working out a few times a week to maintain her body.

I saw a couple of those VS pages posting WORD FOR WORD bellazon posts. Wow. (Is this normal?)

They better not make Karlie’s Goddesses outfit a replica of her Gilded Angels one (which was beautiful... but I’m seeing a huge pattern here with the repetitive segments and models in those segments)

12 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

I think that Kelly is  one of those people that go to extremes.  My bestie's big sister is like that.  She's afraid of gaining weight, so she works out after every meal or skips meals completely. 
I  am NOT saying that Kelly is sick or on meds. I AM saying that she could be an extremist like E's sister. 

SOmeone should sit her down and say something about the extremes she's going to.  Brittle bones are not fun. 

For sure, and in my opinion is not healthy at all, VS shouldn't be supporting that either. Of course you can have a healthy life working out and eating right (i do it myself) but she just takes it to a whole new level, and personally I find it annoying (I stopped following her on Insta cause I couldn't handle her anymore). I remember one year she was constantly posting pictures of things she couldn't eat, like a croissant, it was just ridiculous. Don't know if she does it for attention or she actually embraces this lifestyle, but I think VS shouldn't allow it