Bellazon

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

It’ll be so funny if there’s all this Ale’s leaving talk and come next year she’s still there :rofl:

Every year there’s talk that this’ll be Ale’s last show. Although yes there’s more weight to the story this time. But let’s wait and see shall we.

I was JUST thinking that. I am like what if it turns out to be untrue. The adriana rumor this year sounded really legit because they brought her trainer and an email in it and then, Adriana and him denied it.

But I do know that the thought of Ale leaving is making me more sad than I expected. Like its truly as if Adriana (for me) is leaving. Sure its about time for them both, they don't need it. But its just the thought of an era truly truly coming to a close, and knowing she won't be apart of the show after 17 years. No longer seeing her face for the show after so long. The longer any model stays with the brand the sadder its gonna be when they do leave

4 minutes ago, Ichigo9 said:

I love Adriana but I also think it's time for her to focus on other endeavours, simply because her image doesn't seem to correspond to what VS represents anymore.

No Adriana is the big star of the brand. VS needs her, as long as she wants to stay VS will keep her. She combines very well with new angels like Lais or Jojo.

14 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

They didn't start together.

The only reason I think if one leaves the other should leave because that makes Adriana THE oldest and last Vet. Its weird.Kinda. Heidi ended up the same way but atleast VS still hired grown models. The gap didn't seem so large. Its obvious Adriana is from a different era (the PRIME of VS, if you will)

Plus, obviously some VS fans aren't kind with time and age on the models, the last thing Adriana needs is to be the only model her age there. Especially since VS is resisting hiring models like her now

When Heidi left, it was beyond time for her to leave. I like Heidi, but she did not go out with a BANG. More of a sad ageing model. Please do not get me wrong. Heidi looks better than I ever will, and kudos to her for walking, but...

Adriana is still banging. She still looks fantastic. I hope when she does leave, its while she still looks like she fits on the runway, not just there because she is who she is.

5 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Scholiosis Candice with her giraffe neck. I am over it.

LMFAO :rofl: 

You literally made me spit my drink I am dead :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 

I am leaning towards a possible “conspiracy.” Because when Gigi made a post that sounded like she was invited to the VSFS instead of auditioning, people reacted badly, and I saw comments on her social media talking about how they should work on getting her banned. So, accusing her of being racist and offending religion might have just been a conventient way to bring her down i.e. have her visa application denied.

1 hour ago, Fuka said:

No Adriana is the big star of the brand. VS needs her, as long as she wants to stay VS will keep her. She combines very well with new angels like Lais or Jojo.

she actually does. Its not like she looks very older next to them or anything.

1.thumb.jpg.cbff42d0d5f9653a843f5e6e25db4ee4.jpg

But people know adriana's age and how long she has been around. That alone will make people want to push her out.

17 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

she actually does. Its not like she looks very older next to them or anything.

1.thumb.jpg.cbff42d0d5f9653a843f5e6e25db4ee4.jpg

But people know adriana's age and how long she has been around. That alone will make people want to push her out.

I think Adriana looks okder than the other angels but she doesn’t look like 37.

25 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

yeah she is gonna look older because she is. But its not bothersome. They don't make her look like kate middleton or somebody

Yes, I really like her but I think its time to leave and do another things, give some space for the NA