Bellazon

4 minutes ago, Chessie said:

I thought I was the only one that saw the potential in those two. 

You are not, I'm rooting for them to happen ever since I realised they often even wear the same clothes :rofl: 

I actually like Elsa's boyfriend Tom, but I'd be more than fine if she drops him for Harry lmao

13 minutes ago, Clauds said:

If it's not Elsa then I'm unstaning both of them.

They need to get together, marry, make babies and dress them in the horrible Gucci/YSL clothes they both love to wear and make them wear chelsea boots.

Didn't Elsa's boyfriend come with her?

1 minute ago, ivancica said:

Isn't she a bit old for him? 

Nah, most of women he's dated are older than him. He dated a woman who was like 15 years older than him, he's got a type, he likes them blonde, tall and older than him :rofl: 

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nah, most of women he's dated are older than him. He dated a woman who was like 15 years older than him, he's got a type, he likes them blonde, tall and older than him :rofl: 

Well, didn't Heidi break up with Vito? Go for it Harry! :ddr:

I just went into Camille Rowe’s tagged pictures on IG, and I would not wish that pathetic pettiness and vitriol from Harry’s fans on anyone, let alone my baby Elsa. :ninja: 

She’s probably too private to do it, but I hope Camille shows up to attend as a big FU to his fans. :rofl: Also hoping Kstew shows up to support her girl. 

18 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I remember Caroline, he was like 16 and she was 36. Elsa is just a few years older and they're both the same mental age: 90.

I want pictures of them together talking about awfully printed coats and 70's music.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I just went into Camille Rowe’s tagged pictures on IG, and I would not wish that pathetic pettiness and vitriol from Harry’s fans on anyone, let alone my baby Elsa. :ninja: 

Yeah she had to disable her insta comments, only people she follows can comment now but if you go a few weeks back her comments were a MESS.

This stage is extremely beautiful I hope they do something like that, and her voice it's perfect. This performer line up it's amazing and I'm super excited to see the show now. I preffer having this 'unknown' but extremely talented performers than an A list celebrity that believes the show it's one of their concerts.

Things are really slow this year. My life is a mess right now and this was a distraction I was counting on. I knew China had strict immigration laws but I didn’t know they’d stop people for just a lingerie show. I hope they stick to Europe and America from now on. Europe has so many beautiful and majestic places.