Bellazon

The show has a lot of potential this year. I say it every year, but please let the editing gods be kind!

Has anyone seen any commercials stateside promoting the show yet? It was always about a week before when I’d start seeing the join us for the “biggest night in fashion” etc..

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Ooh, it might have been you. I caught up on 10 pages when I woke up so it all kind of blurred together. :p 

Haha no problem they totally might’ve said it too I just was saying that was my logic behind that possibility!

47 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

thank u for answering me @vsreign and @camomille. i was hoping we could see more backstage atmosphere on ytb but seems like we have to wait for Romee and Karlie to make their vlogs. Anyways do you know also who of the bloggers will be there? Seems like Negin isn't going this year 

I know that Rocky Barnes is going, she left to Shanghai yesterday! 

The editing is the thing that lets me down every year, like the boho physiquedelic of whatever u write it hurt me personally lol jaja also dreamgirls and .01 seconds of blanca padilla like uhm no, last year we barely saw elsas walk becaude they were already focusing on taylor coming and showing gigi backstage

2 minutes ago, Mauriciopolar said:

The editing is the thing that lets me down every year, like the boho physiquedelic of whatever u write it hurt me personally lol jaja also dreamgirls and .01 seconds of blanca padilla like uhm no, last year we barely saw elsas walk becaude they were already focusing on taylor coming and showing gigi backstage

Hopefully that won't happen as much this year with Gigi being out and Taylor not performing... although we still have Bella

2 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

Ale better open the fucking show or i'll riot..i will miss her a lot, unpopular opinion but she always slay the runway imo

Totally agree! I love her in the VSFS and always see her first in the crowd :wub6yh2cm: She is VS’ gold

On 12/05/2017 at 8:08 AM, AngelAshley94 said:

I think Harry Styles should be a performer this year. His song "Sign of the Times" would be so beautiful for a slow segment but also easy to walk to because it has a rock beat with it and also much better than Gaga's terrible travesty of "Million Reasons" :actor:

Someone predicted this back in May, wow. 

1 hour ago, Top-modèle196 said:

Now we have to figure out which model Harry is going to start dating 

If it's not Elsa then I'm unstaning both of them.

They need to get together, marry, make babies and dress them in the horrible Gucci/YSL clothes they both love to wear and make them wear chelsea boots.

“The news reports I’ve been reading from the US here in Shanghai regarding this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show are not an accurate reflection of what I’m seeing and experiencing on site,” he says. “This will, without question, be the biggest fashion event in history and our most ambitious show by far. The event is well in hand and coming together beautifully. We have more models than ever before – 55 representing 17 countries, and four world-class entertainers.”

tumblr_met1f78Tlj1qaae08o1_1280.gif

6 minutes ago, Clauds said:

They need to get together, marry, make babies and dress them in the horrible Gucci/YSL clothes they both love to wear and make them wear chelsea boots.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sounds like a plan. We need some insiders to help manipulate them to make this happen. The show needs more press.

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Clauds, you have a type :rofl:

Contrary to my set right now (I like people who could kill me, what can I say), I'm glad Taylor isn't performing, her ego is aggressively big at the moment (slash aggressively big always). And her and Martha are annoying as shit together. Downside is that Harry's music is annoying and Kiwi is.........a choice. And we were robbed of the rage in Taylor's eyes when she sees Harry.

I'm ready to see Hagrid being passive aggressive with Georgia / Sara / everyone? though. 

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I thought I was the only one that saw the potential in those two.