Bellazon

15 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

As of now, the only major agency I'm seeing with a decent amount of pictures is Getty. :sad: Why you do this to us China?

Do you think they might be more pictures on Chinese agencies ? They had pictures of some girls arriving at the airport and none of the american ones had them. But about the promo stuff, I kinda doubt that VS invented a ton of chinese photographer :idk:

1 hour ago, *Alejandra* said:

I heard Taylor Swift actually decline because VS actually wanted her AGAIN lol

They pushed hard for Taylor, she declined (politely probably) so they went with Katy but China declined Katy so they tried to get Taylor back again but she declined again...

6 minutes ago, MV007 said:

If your inclined to think Jo is mad about something (I’m not) then could it be that she was stuck riding with Adriana?  I know she’s a goddess on here but she’s always seemed like a pill to be around to me. 

Josephine clearly said that Adriana is one of her role model. Last year Adriana was one of the few people Jo kept posting with during the trip to Paris

2 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

Botox? Either way I see it too.... she looks hard

I think she did weight cutting just before the show. Kinda like what fighters do day before the weight-in. It's unhealthy way to lose those last few pounds and it shows on the body.

After thinking about it for a bit, I’m actually really happy with the performers! I think this will be a really good set. 

I’m not personally a big fan of Harry and his recent album, but I can see how he’ll fit into the show well and I can’t see him being one of the in your face performers that will over-interact with the models. 

The other three are lesser known artists, and won’t distract/overpower the models like Gaga or Tswizzle did. And I think Miguel and Leslie will bring back a sexy sultry vibe hopefully. I think Kevork mentioned Jane and Leslie possible performing together? I would be a fan of that. 

2 hours ago, *Alejandra* said:

lol not sure if I’m allowed to spill that here :ninja:

Well what i could say is that some people are *rolling eyes* and some are very nice. :D 

You aren’t a cousin of Amilna, no? :angel:

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

think Kevork mentioned Jane and Leslie possible performing together? I would be a fan of that. 

Not sure if Kev did too but I said this because of the video of her and John legend! It seems like it could be a thing and I would love it. 

Not sure if theyre gonna stock Harry or Miguel in PINK but if there’s no artist there hopefully there’s a good remix. 

I woke up to 20+ pages overnight and after reading through it all, I am SHOOK!!!!! 

Thank god Taylor isn't performing!!!!!!!!

Harry and Miguel were already unofficially confirmed so not too much surprise when the official press release went live. But Leslie Odom Jr? SHOOK.

I love him in Hamilton and I didn't know he had his own music. He's a random addition but I don't mind. I think he'll perform in between segments; but if he's in a segment, I'd want him to do A Winter's Tale.

I don't know who Jane Zhang is but I'm glad VS went with a local performer.

So if the rumors of Ale leaving are true, then that really sucks! :sad: I saw the video by vsdiaries and I got really sad 

This show has already been filled with so many plot twists I love it 

2 minutes ago, tatehill said:

Not sure if Kev did too but I said this because of the video of her and John legend! It seems like it could be a thing and I would love it. 

Not sure if theyre gonna stock Harry or Miguel in PINK but if there’s no artist there hopefully there’s a good remix. 

Ooh, it might have been you. I caught up on 10 pages when I woke up so it all kind of blurred together. :p