Bellazon

Crap 20+ pages over night...

Let me react a bit :

- The girls look at 90% ALL phenomenon ! I hope VS stick to that hair and make up for once

- I'm pissed that my baby Jo is on none of the personal pictures :cry: Hope she's okay tho...

- Well I'm surprised about the performers but it looks promising, not the same generic pop stuff, it's refreshing. And my boy Harry is there so A++++ cast just for him.

I'm going to upload new UHQ pictures from the OP in the next hour

5 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

:heart: Do you happen to know who's opening or who's opening Punk? Maybe Ale.:angel:

No unfortunately :sad: 

This show has been a disaster this year, even VS themselves can’t seem to figure things, they have left everything for the last minute.

5 minutes ago, *Alejandra* said:

No unfortunately :sad: 

This show has been a disaster this year, even VS themselves can’t seem to figure things, they have left everything for the last minute.

I’m so bummed about this being her last show. Truly the end of an era for VS. ???

36 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

Does anyone know if tonight there's some VS event? It's kind of late in China already, but I saw on Martha's ig stories something about getting ready and she tagged Russell James, and I don't know if there's something related to his latest book of VS backstage pictures.

Saw a bunch of pictures on weibo.

Unsure if anymore models or angels went to the event.

This is the press launch of Russell's exhibit/ book release.

MYXJ_20171118205602_save.jpg MYXJ_20171118205922_save.jpg MYXJ_20171118210034_save.jpg MYXJ_20171118210150_save.jpg

This is how real friendship looks like VS, take note

25 minutes ago, *Alejandra* said:

Is been so long since I last visited here lol 

BTW the rumors are true about Ale doing her last show. 

I'm sad, but I know that her time has come. It's always so hard to say goodbye to something good :/ I'm happy that I had the oportunity to follow her carreer as an Angel and she'll be forever a VS iconic angel. 

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Like Adriana not in Shanghai or Bee with the purple FB? Bc one of those HAS TO HAPPEN, THE IG ACCOUNTS DO NOT LIE.

Adriana is not in Shanghai, my sources told me VS is using a double to cover for her. Adriana's visa was rejected because they found out she does human sacrifices and bathes in babies blood to stay young :sad:

1 minute ago, Marciotmello said:

This is how real friendship looks like VS, take note

I'm sad, but I know that her time has come. It's always so hard to say goodbye to something good :/ I'm happy that I had the oportunity to follow her carreer as an Angel and she'll be forever a VS iconic angel. 

I agree :smile: