Bellazon

Thank you so much for all the pictures! :smile: 

I'm really excited for the show!! Not sure how I feel about having 4 performers, but like others said, it can be a good thing that we have some more unknown performers that won't take away the attention of the models. Hopefully every performer just performs one song so we have a remix for the opening and closing segment. I mean if the Balmain segment has 22 outfits the segment will take 5-6 minutes to finish and I don't think that they would exaggerate a 3-4 minute song to 5-6 minutes, so I'm pretty sure that there is going to be a remix or a mash-up of songs like for the Balmain shows.

All the girls look really beautiful at the press event. Very excited to see Dione, Alanna and Jourdana again, they were my favourite newcomers last year. But I'm going to miss Kate G. big time! :sad: She was the best!! Her walk and runway presence are just fantastic.

The golden shoes in Taylor's story look like Giuseppe Zanotti's and could belong in the Goddess segment, but not sure. The colourful ones are horrible, hope they won't be in the show:biggrin:

Really happy with the RttR winner, One looks amazing. Can't wait to see her on the runway!

Now lets just hope that the outfits are AMAAAAAAZIIIING. Not a big fan of Jas' outfit, but Elsa looks super hot in red. Adrianas outfit looks good too, but there's nothing overwhelming about it, and I really don't dig the boots the is wearing. They perfectly fitted Kate's outfit in Exotic Traveller, but don't work for Adrianas outfit. I'm glad that the outfits we've seen so far don't cover too much of their bodies.

59 minutes ago, sammyangel said:

Shoes in Taylor's Insta story. Maybe from this years show? 

IMG_3897.PNG

I wish Lais wore those shoes instead of the boots. I mean, I loved the boots but these shoes would look A THOUSAND times better than the boots. Her legs are killer, and the shoes wouldn't take away the attention from the FB

1 hour ago, Kevork89 said:

Wow 22 looks in Balmain. Maybe all the Angels will be walking in that section. I’m starting to think that maybe a couple of the Angels might get 3 looks.

Yeah i was thinking the same but if some angels get 3 looks and not all them, will be stranger

7 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Yeah i was thinking the same but if some angels get 3 looks and not all them, will be stranger

there has always been angels who didn't get 3 looks. The first time Lily got 3 looks was in 2013, the first time Behati got 3 looks was in 2012 only because Lais' accident.

Lais, Anja and Karlie wore 3 outfits even before some angels like Lily and Behati. Not to mention Erin in 2012, who got only 2 outfits. 

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Oh :ninja: 

Bitch, you be trusting an IG account more than my own model count. You are canceled :beating:

With Balmain being 22 looks, I do think all the Angels will walk there now and some will have three outfits for sure. Let's hope it's that way, I'd be thrilled to see the vets + Lais and Elsa getting three outfits.

24 minutes ago, Marciotmello said:

there has always been angels who didn't get 3 looks. The first time Lily got 3 looks was in 2013, the first time Behati got 3 looks was in 2012 only because Lais' accident.

Lais, Anja and Karlie wore 3 outfits even before some angels like Lily and Behati. Not to mention Erin in 2012, who got only 2 outfits. 

I didn’t know, so there is this possibility

27 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

no Taylor and no Katy? best news EVER :chicken:

wtf Sui, go back to black ASAP! Karlie not only looks bad with this blonde but old too, even more than the veterans :rofl:

She always looked older then her real age, but with this hair she literally looks like a 40 year old woman.