Bellazon

Leslie Odom Jr. seems to be a last minute addition as we scheduled for a concert on November 18, which he canceled last minute.

http://www.playbill.com/article/leslie-odom-jr-cancels-november-18-concert-in-minneapolis

VS added him most likely because TS and/or Katy Perry couldn't make it.

I neither know his nor Jane Zhangs music, but I'm willing to give them a chance. Don't judge before you saw them perform...

On the other hand I'm kind of frustrated. We had the chance to have only two performers this years and the rest remixes, but VS felt the urge to add random performers. :rolleyes:

I'm glad Taylor isn't performing, but 4 performers just seems like wayyyy too much. Also:

"But according to Razek, the road to Shanghai and the welcome in China has been a harmonious one.

“The news reports I’ve been reading from the US here in Shanghai regarding this year’s Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show are not an accurate reflection of what I’m seeing and experiencing on site,” he says. “This will, without question, be the biggest fashion event in history and our most ambitious show by far. The event is well in hand and coming together beautifully. We have more models than ever before – 55 representing 17 countries, and four world-class entertainers.”

Razek adds: “The Chinese have been wonderful and enthusiastic hosts and partners. From granting more than 700 visas, collaborating with us on every detail and introducing us to local experts who have helped us elevate our event in this renowned fashion city. We appreciate their efforts and all they have done to make this event a success. We look forward to the live show Monday night and the international broadcast a week later.”"

giphy.gif

Just by quick YouTube Jane’s songs seem quite romantic so I can see them using her in Porcelain Angels. I feel like Miguel could be in Goddesses. The Leslie guy no clue, maybe Winter Tale. Harry could be Punk. Maybe Pink and Nomadic won’t have performers. None of these performers scream Pink section to me.

The performers are lame and boring BUT ON THE PLUS SIDE They may finally revert back to focusing on the models this year! I don’t know about you guys but I’m so sick of seeing 90% footage of famous singers like Gaga and Taylor but 10% of the actual show and the models walking in it.

sometimes you’ll see a model take 2 or 3 steps and then BAM, a split second spent showing their pose at the end of the runway, and that’s it, Gone. I hate it!

1 minute ago, VSFSFanatic said:

Brooke Perry last year for instance. I don’t like her, but maybe I would’ve liked her if I could see her walk properly. Not just constant cuts to Bruno Mars and his backup singers.

i always love the opening segments because you can actually see the models more than the performers. 

I think it's better this way aswell they should focus on the models and not the performers 

Hey guys! I just read everything. So far.. so good, Not a fan of the runway but I want to see it on TV, BTW I think it is more of n rectangular shape with a pointed end, and in the centre there are leds but the runway seems glittery. This would be in case that the centre was supposed to be for the performers and the sides for the gris, if it was not that way then its just going to bee a super wide runway and that´s it

4 minutes ago, camomille said:

I wonder if they'll walk on the black part (so like a V runway then) or on the LED part like a regular runway. Maybe they can drop the performers on the black part so they won't get in the way of the models :rofl:

I'm incredibly confused by the concept of the runway this year... maybe I'm slow but I just don't get it lol. Why can't they just stick to a regular runway?