Bellazon

So many things to catch up!

First of all, thank you so so much to everyone who is sharing pictures and info! You guys are amazing and deserve to be recognized for all your hard work.

I agree with the whole debate on Candice's hair, I'm not digging that length on her.  And Karlie :no:

I am not noticing what you guys are saying about Jo, but I saw in one of Lais instagram stories that Alex was there. Maybe she is just tired :idk:

I think Candice is still trying to get used to life as a mom. All the hormones and changes to her body might have her a bit fragile and so she's trying to cheer herself up with her hair? I'm guessing it's falling off in some places, a friend who recently had a baby is experiencing hair loss, so it could be an issue for Candice as well. 

Hopefully everyone will feel and look better on Monday! 

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Black folks: Lais, Jasmine, Zuri, Herieth, Jourdana, Maria, Lameka, Leila, Leomie,  Samile, Amilna, Alecia and Grace, and if you want to count Cindy and Aiden

Asian folks: Ming, Sui, Xiao, Liu, Xin, Estelle, One

The rest are either white or mixed race folks, probably their most diverse cast ever.

Would have even more with Mayowa #neverforget 

Some of those girls you said that are black are actually mixed or biracial like Lais, joudana, cindy and aidan are all biracial. 

5 minutes ago, bobowbowlbeau said:

I just watched the clip, Smallzy is a host radio in Australia. That clip could it be a promo for some campaign of his show? Since it said win exclusively.

Yes it’s saying on Monday is when you can win, not that she’s playing on Monday.

Elsa looks the worst, even Martha looks better then her and that is not saying much.

And regarding Taylor, no way she is going to China, her team posted few hours ago this photo, they are celebrating her best album debut and the fact that she is the only singer in history to have 4 albums debuting with more than million copies in first week:

4 minutes ago, Liora Loyola said:

Some of those girls you said are black are mixed or biracial like Lais, joudana, cindy and aidan are all biracial. 

In many countries, especially the US, mixed race people are usually considered black because of the infamous "one drop rule" that dated back to colonialism and slavery. Lais may not look "stereotypically" black but she and the other models mentioned have all considered themselves black and have been outspoken of their struggles and experiences in the industry as black models :smile: hope that helps!

2 hours ago, Clauds said:

Black folks: Lais, Jasmine, Zuri, Herieth, Jourdana, Maria, Lameka, Leila, Leomie,  Samile, Amilna, Alecia and Grace, and if you want to count Cindy and Aiden

Asian folks: Ming, Sui, Xiao, Liu, Xin, Estelle, One

+ Kelly is south Asian. I believe Dany Braga also identifies as a WOC. 

45 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Martha didn't have a single bad photo in that collection! Elsa's hair looks great too. All these press photos have me SHOOK 

+1! I think Martha's look  is pretty good.  

Taylor needs to keep her hair like  that.  Very youthful  and alluring.