Bellazon

This will be a good way to see how hard/easy will be to get show pictures, in previous years we've gotten these pictures pretty easily and a lot of them, let's see how this goes today.

Girls are currently in H&M, so pictures will come in like two hours at best.

I don't think there will be as many pictures as usual tho, a friend from Holland told me yesterday that it was all over the news that a lot of Dutch press couldn't get the visas so they just cancelled, now they will rely on German press for pictures/videos. If Russian models didn't get their visas, then I assume Russian press also won't be getting in.

I personally don't have access to any Asian pictures company, so hopefully some of the other girls do.

Timur Emek, the guy who always gets the fitting/casting photos for Getty posted he'll be there today, so at least that's one guaranteed source. 

Before all this madness starts again, thank you again to Clauds, Pretty, Pheno and whoever else helps gather all the pictures. :heart::heart: 

39 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Timur Emek, the guy who always gets the fitting/casting photos for Getty posted he'll be there today, so at least that's one guaranteed source. 

Before all this madness starts again, thank you again to Clauds, Pretty, Pheno and whoever else helps gather all the pictures. :heart::heart: 

We good then, Timur is always great.

Let's do this!

Just now, Marciotmello said:

the girls had final fittings today right? Do you think it's something related to getting more outfits because of the missing models? I mean, if that's it, then Lais and Josephine are getting 3 outfits

No, they always have a final fitting before the show, for last minute adjustments. The girls usually change weight a little bit with all the show prep, especially this year with over two months between fittings and the show.