Bellazon

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Her name is a loss. Adriana has barely done work neither but people still stress about her everytime the show comes around. Candice too has done little this past year but she is still a big name and favorite.

Pretty much. I think Alessandra, Lily and Behati could leave tomorrow and people would be sad but over it after like two days. Candice leaving would upset some people for sure but Adriana leaving and I can see people losing their shit, I remember when she didn't walk in 2009 and everyone on twitter was asking where the fuck was she and the reactions to her potentially not walking this year were gold :rofl: 

Speaking of, Adriana and Jasmine are doing The Today Show on November 28th

That's always been my issue with Taylor too. And like someone said, they jumped the gun too quickly with her probably because she IS so beautiful and thought that would be enough but it's not... At least not in my opinion. I read somewhere they made her take improv classes to get her out of her shell so I think part of it is just that she's very introverted I think. And I always wonder how much she truly enjoys fashion and modeling to begin with.

The thing that’s annoying is we don’t know the lengths of these contracts. For example if we follow the 3 year contract. Lily signed in 2010. So she did 2010-2011, 2011-2012, 2012-2013. Then she signed again. 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016. So she must have signed again unless they’re beginning to keep some girls on year to year basis. Which last I heard they’re doing with Alessandra and Adriana and then letting them decide when they wanna leave or if they wanna continue. Any insights into this? @Clauds @toodarnhot

23 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

Its not in english, but its here, she supposedly didn't renew her contract and will focus on movies it said? I doubt that part, maybe it was a suggestion from them or something.

https://vejasp.abril.com.br/blog/terraco-paulistano/alessandra-ambrosio-fim-contrato-victorias-secret/

Oh ok thank you ! That’s Why she would bring her daughter, cause could be her last 

Actually that source is not very reliable (veja sp)... they’ve posted untrue news before. And there’s no interview with Alessandra. I’m sure that if it was true, the news would be everywhere (in Brazilian media), just like when Izabel canceled her contract back in 2008...

@Kevork89 I could see them moving entirely to the year to year model once they started doing them with the NAs. :idk: I find it unlikely that Lily would have another three years, and considering how VS has been on a downward trend in terms of sales, I could see them not wanting to lock into expensive three year contracts now and prefer the flexibility of the one year agreements. That's just pure speculation though. 

1 minute ago, marinebing said:

Oh ok thank you ! That’s Why she would bring her daughter, cause could be her last 

Devil's advocate though, if I were Ale, fully knowing my daughter is old enough to appreciate travel and such, I would bring her along. She may not go to the show or what have you but traveling somewhere out of the norm is a great experience for kids. If Ale retires, I would not be surprised but I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

@Kevork89 I could see them moving entirely to the year to year model once they started doing them with the NAs. :idk: I find it unlikely that Lily would have another three years, and considering how VS has been on a downward trend in terms of sales, I could see them not wanting to lock into expensive three year contracts now and prefer the flexibility of the one year agreements. That's just pure speculation though. 

Yeah makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

The thing that’s annoying is we don’t know the lengths of these contracts. For example if we follow the 3 year contract. Lily signed in 2010. So she did 2010-2011, 2011-2012, 2012-2013. Then she signed again. 2013-2014, 2014-2015, 2015-2016. So she must have signed again unless they’re beginning to keep some girls on year to year basis. Which last I heard they’re doing with Alessandra and Adriana and then letting them decide when they wanna leave or if they wanna continue. Any insights into this? @Clauds @toodarnhot

Kev, imma PM you about this :smile: 

24 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

Yeah, that was exactly my thought. It used to be easier to figure out the lenght of a contract, but now it's harder with the new angels and their one year trial contract. But I'm guessing that at least Adri and Ale both have some kind of permament contract. But i don't know about Lily, Candice and Behati. Going by the 3-year rule Candice and Lily have two more years...Behati is another topic :rofl: