Bellazon

So I am going through Miguel's IG story and he is playing Pineapple Skies as he pans around the skyline. A recently added story has himself verbally confirming that he is in China.

Pineapple Skies has to be the song he is performing.

28 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Speaking of Barbara F- I wonder how she feels about being VS fit model but clearly having no upwards traction with the brand. 

Candice was their main fit girl before and look at her now, whereas Barbara has been doing it for years, and even gets a little spotlight for it, but she doesn’t even shoot with the brand and it’s pretty clear the VS has no interest in promoting her to anything else. 

I imagine being the fit model in relatively time consuming as well? Since they start the outfits very early in the year. 

Also, she's not the only one anymore. they also have Devon, Cindy, (Sophia's it girl) Dilone..she's expensable.

Miguel and Harry are 1000% in. All the rest (Katy, Taylor, Chinese performer) are rumors.

If that so called commercial is true, well they are doing a poor job because they doon't include Miguel. And if Taylor is not performing well they also are doing a poor job.

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I was just reading on Chinese sites but there were no photos or anything so I wasn't sure :/ If his stylist posted "Shanghai" then it is pretty much further confirmation! :D

His management confirmed that he will perform a few days ago. Plus he was featured on VS website earlier this week along Miguel :smile:

16 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

Miguel and Harry are 1000% in. All the rest (Katy, Taylor, Chinese performer) are rumors.

If that so called commercial is true, well they are doing a poor job because they doon't include Miguel. And if Taylor is not performing well they also are doing a poor job.

Well, you have to know commercials arent made in one day.  So this commercial might be real but they made it a few week or even months ago when Taylor and Harry were still the headliners.  And now after all these crazy things about the VISA or work permits. Things have changed but they have no time to make a new commercial for it.  This made sence that Taylor is still on the commercial and no miguel.

25 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

If the rumors of Alessandra are true that would explain why she chose to bring her child. I was wondering what was she thinking since the show is on a weekday as well as press and she never did that before. Now it makes more sense

I tried to find that rumor but there a fight about Adriana for pagesssss. Can you update me please ? :smile:

14 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Oh I must have missed that. Thanks! :D

VS actually deleted it from their website :ninja: but @diamondtw found the cache pages, Miguel and Harry are still up. But Katy is MIA, so it's safe to say she's out for sure. I think Taylor was the original performer, dropped out, then Katy was booked and now they have nothing.

Also I asked around and apparently Veja magazine is a pretty reliable source + Anja going to the show is odd to say the least. I do believe maybe this time Alessandra put her foot down and decided not to renew