Bellazon

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

The hilarious thing is that like you already said, a lot of the angels are looking older than they are yet of course no one ever criticizes them. I truly wonder why. Adriana is 36 and has had two kids yet she still continues to blow all these 18 year olds out of the water. And before someone comes to say it ain't true, then please do explain why each year she's basically the most talked about and admired model? :rofl: 

From my experience of being a fan of Adriana for a while. In any general setting where Adriana is positively talked about, like more than ONCE at a time (and look, she was here), its triggering. That never fails.  Ofc her fans are triggered by real negativity.

People can complain about Adriana fans all day, I don't care. People who aren't really fans of her will be just as passionate and outspoken about their feelings towards her too. Its a tick for tack.

The energy you put out there, its gonna come back.

14 minutes ago, jessicanicole said:

No one said anything about the NA looking that good in 10 years either. You keep changing your argument. 

Right and let's talk again after the show when Adriana is the most talked about model AGAIN and pretty much everyone drooling over her and all these newbies posting pictures of Adriana captioning it "Goals".

8 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

I want to know too because each person is different.

Now if Pinky was saying that Candice skin looked bad and anyone would dare to say otherwise, the same people that are here putting people down to make Adriana look better would be calling them obssesed and "NO ONE CAN HAVE AN OPINION ON CANDICE!!!! BECAUSE SHE'S QUEEN CANDICE!!!!! Y'ALL THINK SHE'S A GOD!" so yeah, just putting it out there.

+1000000

Double standards are obvious. 

I participated also in this, but what would Adriana fans do if she was criticized as Behati here, I think not one model got so much hate then her on this boards. Outside this site it is even worse, Behati gets trashed for her looks by almost anyone. 

They are models, off course people are going to criticize their looks.

Just now, *Luna* said:

Right and let's talk again after the show when Adriana is the most talked about model AGAIN and pretty everyone drooling over her and all these newbies posting pictures of Adriana captioning it "Goals".

No thanks. I’m a fan of Adriana and love her but am not gonna act like someone killed my puppy because they criticized her. 

4 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

From my experience of being a fan of Adriana for a while. In any general setting where Adriana is positively talked about, like more than ONCE at a time lol, its triggering. That never fails.  Ofc her fans are triggered by real negativity.

People can complain about Adriana fans all day, I don't care. People who aren't really fans of her will be just as passionate and outspoken about their feelings towards her too. Its a tick for tack.

The energy you put out there, its gonna come back.

It absolutely is but I'd understand if some of these people their arguments were actually true or made any sense :rofl: 

1 hour ago, unali said:

+1000000

Double standards are obvious. 

I participated also in this, but what would Adriana fans do if she was criticized as Behati here, I think not one model got so much hate then her on this boards. Outside this site it is even worse, Behati gets trashed for her looks by almost anyone. 

They are models, off course people are going to criticize their looks.

Adriana isn't behati

7 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

They definitely don't get as much criticism as some of the older generation and who knows why. The difference is though that most here think it's okay to mock one model, but if someone else does it to their favorite model then it's considered wrong. 

Just like you jumped down everyone’s throat for having a comment on Adriana? :rofl: I don’t even think you know what you’re arguing about anymore.

5 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

MRW when someone gets upset at @PinkCouture just cause she said Adriana had stuffs done.

That's kinda my reaction too :p Not negative opinions are insults :no2:  Also, what's wrong with getting work done? :idk: I personally don't think there is anything wrong with it. It doesn't make them less of a person. Besides, It is their bodies and their decision. I would think they would know themselves better than anyone else ;)  Sure I might have my opinions but who am I, or anyone else for that matter, to tell someone else what is best for them :flower:

Just now, toodarnhot said:

Just like you jumped down everyone’s throat for having a comment on Adriana? :rofl: I don’t even think you know what you’re arguing about anymore.

Well what's the difference, really? If I do it or other Adriana fans do then it's wrong, but all those times you did it to me in Elsa's topic whenever I said something you didn't like then it's okay to jump down my throat or did you just "forget" that for the longest time you acted like that towards me? I swear the double standards here are absolutely insane. 

2 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Well what's the difference, really? If I do it or other Adriana fans do then it's wrong, but all those times you did it to me in Elsa's topic whenever I said something you didn't like then it's okay to jump down my throat or did you just "forget" that for the longest time you acted like that towards me? I swear the double standards here are absolutely insane. 

Please just stop!..You never gonna win this anyway.. You can thank me later! :smile: