Bellazon

5 hours ago, htttps said:

completely agree with the sexier outfits

but i dont think she's "too old" for some outfits, specially considering how she still makes them look more interesting while some younger models manage to turn an incredible outfit into a boring one

And I don't think she isn't "young" enough for certain colors.

Its a color. And then its a dark blue color, its not like its baby pink. So I don't understand the point behind saying a color is too young for her. Adriana isn't old and she doesn't look old, and she is looking younger or the same age as some models around here tbh.

4 hours ago, htttps said:

completely agree with the sexier outfits

but i dont think she's "too old" for some outfits, specially considering how she still makes them look more interesting while some younger models manage to turn an incredible outfit into a boring one

Yes, are you talking about Josephine with swarovski last year?? She make it lol 

According to vsdiaries and her amazing eyesight, Romee is opening Goddesses, Lais is second to last and Taylor is closing. Yall can go to her instagram and check out her stories to see but it does seem like she got it right. So IF that's this is what we got: 

Nomadic Angels

Opening: -

Closing: - 

Swarvski outfit: Elsa Hosk

Confirmed to be walking: Adriana Lima, Taylor Hill, Candice Swanepoel

Porcelain Angels

A Winter's Tale

Millenial Pink

Opening: -

Confirmed to be walking: Grace Elizabeth, Zuri Tibby, Maggie Laine

Goddesses

Opening: Romee Strijd

Closing: Taylor Hill

Fantasy Bra: Lais Ribeiro

Punk Angels

Confirmed to be walking: Candice Swanepoel, Jasmine Tookes, Martha Hunt, Lily Aldridge

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

According to vsdiaries and her amazing eyesight, Romee is opening Goddesses, Lais is second to last and Taylor is closing. Yall can go to her instagram and check out her stories to see but it does seem like she got it right. So IF that's this is what we got: 

Nomadic Angels

Porcelain Angels

A Winter's Tale

Millenial Pink

Goddesses

Opening: Romee

Punk Angels

Confirmed to be walking: Candice Swanepoel, Jasmine Tookes, Martha Hunt

Goddes, VSDiaries is.

risen, Sara's possibilities of opening have.

With Taylor and Elsa out of the way, cmon Sara!!!

10 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Nomadic Angels

Porcelain Angels

A Winter's Tale

Millenial Pink

Goddesses

Opening: Romee

Punk Angels

Confirmed to be walking: Candice Swanepoel, Jasmine Tookes, Martha Hunt

I just looked at her IG stories and it does seem to check out! I wish Lais would open Goddesses with the FB though.

9 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Goddes, VSDiaries is.

risen, Sara's possibilities of opening have.

With Taylor and Elsa out of the way, cmon Sara!!!

I'm thinking her chances are very high too, fingers crossed for her! Out of the remaining NA to have nothing special yet she's the one I'd like to see more getting the opening.

I'd love it for Lais to open with the FB but with so many Angels I can't see it happening tbh. Either way, Sara is now officially the only NA to have never opened a segment so let's hope she gets to open something this year, if not the show.

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Altough I think Candice is a lock for opening the show (Actually African + VS has a history of obsessing over Candice). But I smell her and a PUNK angels opening. Ill be so disappointed if she gets nothing again. (on VS obv)

I think so too, but mainly because this is Candice's comeback, and every angel who returned after having baby either got opening or fb. And on social media almost all people are wanting for Candice to open a show, and for Sara to get something this year.

So I think that Sara will open Punk section, I just have that feeling.

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Altough I think Candice is a lock for opening the show (Actually African + VS has a history of obsessing over Candice). But I smell her and a PUNK angels opening. Ill be so disappointed if she gets nothing again. (on VS obv)

I'm pretty sure Adriana is walking the PUNK section and if she is, she'll definitely open that section.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

I'd love it for Lais to open with the FB but with so many Angels I can't see it happening tbh. Either way, Sara is now officially the only NA to have never opened a segment so let's hope she gets to open something this year, if not the show.

Martha  :rofl: