Bellazon

So much to catch up with o.o

I love to see so many saying Adriana was what first got them with VS :heart: It was the same for me, I was googling pictures of Gisele who is the biggest model in South America and I saw a picture from the 2003 show and Adriana was a stand out right there, it was love at first sight I started looking for info on her until I came up with her name in mid 2007, I watched every previous show right there, and my first "live" VSFS was 2007 which was a fucking mess so i was quite confused :rofl: It's been a decade an Adriana is still my favorite model ever. 

As far as outfits goes, I quite like what we've seen tbh :idk:  they seem to be a lot more focused on the lingerie which is something I've been bitching about for years so that's good. 

2 minutes ago, Dipit said:

Miguel is confirmed for being in Shanghai right now. his IG story skyline has the Oriental Pearl in the background just faintly enough.

Yes, I thought so too. I wasn't 100% sure though because I'm not that familiar with Shanghai. Are you from Shanghai?

Just now, TessaEdwards said:

Yes, I thought so too. I wasn't 100% sure though because I'm not that familiar with Shanghai. Are you from Shanghai?

I've been there, just not from there. I'll try and get some decent screen shots and match them with google earth if I can. Thought it would be easier to see where his hotel slippers came from but I am not 100% on them.

I'm pretty sure (and happy) it seems like we're having just Miguel and Harry. Based on the fact that Harry's management already confirmed him, I'd say he got his paperwork approved already. Two performers is just about enough and neither of them strike me as the kind of performer who will try to take the spotlight from the girls. Plus I love their music so this is a win for me :rofl: 

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

There is a big difference between being inspired by a culture and specifically sexualizing the headdress, which is a very important and symbolic item in Native American culture. It’s highly revered, and it’s very understandable why there was such anger at the outfit. 

Not to mention, there has been outrage on those segments. Even in this and last VSFS threads, people have commented on the appropriation. 

:thumbs_up: 

Yes, I'm all for only two performers as well. Also I actually prefer male performers, they don't try to steal the models' spotlight as much as some of the female ones (*cough* TS, Gaga *cough*) and their interaction can be quite sexy sometimes.

BTW Adriana is for sure in Shanghai now, she posted a picture with the panda bears the girls were getting.

44 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

So far we know:

Adriana: Nomadic Adventure

Candice: PUNK

Lily: PUNK

Taylor: Nomadic Adventure and Goddesses 

Romee: Goddesses

Lais: Goddesses

Jasmine: PUNK

Elsa: Nomadic Adventure

I really hope Lais opens Goddesses, this year's FB is so gorgeous it deserves the extra attention!