Bellazon

21 minutes ago, Warhol said:

adriana is 37, she deserves sexier outfits than this she's been wearing. I don’t think these colored outfits match, they're too young for her. 

completely agree with the sexier outfits

but i dont think she's "too old" for some outfits, specially considering how she still makes them look more interesting while some younger models manage to turn an incredible outfit into a boring one

3 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

A blonde is in Porcelain..not Elsa or Candice, i guess Stella?

Could also be Martha.

Well it's good we don't one of each Angel's looks. Last year they had fittings released of every Angel. They only have 2 looks these days, so there was no surprise.

I'm more interested to know the show order.

8 hours ago, Kevork89 said:

No show is as bad as 2009. The model search, the five segments, V runway, the lame Heidi “moment”. It was the recession show. There were some ok looks. Like Rosie and Lindsay’s looks in Enchanted but tbh everything else was a bit messy.

The last two shows have been big messes due to the repetitive segments and too many models with the Angels not feeling

important or special. 2014 wasn’t great but it still had a bit of what was good previous.

2003, 2005, 2006, 2008 and 2011 are my fav shows.

2003 was sooooo good! I absolutely love the remixes and everything about it.

21 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

Still nothing on Sara and Stella. This surely means they are opening the show together on two of the three runways. The third one is for Behati. My sources told me and it makes sense.

giphy.gif

and my source told me that due to Katy visa issue Taylor will perform with one of outfits that we have after russian girls !