Bellazon

I know Katy Perry's ban has been mentioned before, but here's the full article:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/16/katy-perry-banned-from-china-as-victorias-secret-fashion-show-continues-to-crumble/

Jeez, China is really thin-skinned. They're handing out bans left and right...

The article also says that Adriana's visa has been held up due to an ongoing diplomatic problem.

Not sure about that though. Adriana seems to be in Shanghai already.

12 minutes ago, TessaEdwards said:

I know Katy Perry's ban has been mentioned before, but here's the full article:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/16/katy-perry-banned-from-china-as-victorias-secret-fashion-show-continues-to-crumble/

Jeez, China is really thin-skinned. They're handing out bans left and right...

The article also says that Adriana's visa has been held up due to an ongoing diplomatic problem.

Not sure about that though. Adriana seems to be in Shanghai already.

Adri is there already so if that held up thing is true I'm sure VS found a way to bring her there without VISA. 

Also I didn’t read the thread for like 10 days or so while I was away and now I’ve got ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY PAGES to catch up on! 

I was first aware of the VSFS in 2010 when I saw pics of Rosie’s country girls (forget the segment name) outfit. Watched them all from 2011 onwards. Think my fave years are 06, 07, 10 and 11. Hated 08, not a fan of 15 and 16. 

1 hour ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I'm gonna be so mad if they don't give a second outfit to Grace.

She is the PINK spokesmodel, why would she get two outfits? I love Grace just like all of you but Elsa was stuck with PINK because that's how the contract is I don't how can Grace be any different.

3 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Didn't someone confirm she already has 2 outfits this year? 1 in PINK and 1 in mainline.

It was a misunderstanding :smile:

Just now, medicenevs said:

She is the PINK spokesmodel, why would she get two outfits? I love Grace just like all of you but Elsa was stuck with PINK because that's how the contract is I don't how can Grace be any different.

I don't think there's a specific rule on the contract that keeps her away from getting an outfit in mainline if they want to :idk: They seems to love her, she's getting HUGE in the fashion world and if they're considering her to stay in the company and moving to mainline someday (which I hope so) it could be a nice test to see how she walks out of PINK. Other than that, I freaking want her to have more screen time :rofl: