Bellazon

17 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

5- Kate Grigorieva- Russia ?? - Confirmed did NOT get a visa
37- Irina Sharipova- Russia - Rumured to have NOT gotten a visa
44- Gigi Hadid- USA - Confirmed she's NOT walking, probably didn't get a visa

49- Mayowa Nicholas- Nigeria - Rumored to have NOT gotten a visa
50- Daria "Dasha" Khlystun- Ukraine - Confirmed she did NOT get a visa
52- Julia Belyakova- Russia - Rumored to have NOT gotten a visa

This is the list from @Clauds. Hope this helps. 

Wow that's alot.  But I have a feeling that VS knew this.  Because this year they have so many models, more than 60. Maybe they knew there will be models who can't get work permit so they cast more than 60 models just in case like that.  That's what I think.   And what about the performers?  Who's sure and who's not?  I heard even Style will be banned.  

I don't think we're getting news on who's performing until Sunday (rehearsals) or even Monday.

VS is really screwing up this year with the models. I don't know why VS keeps pursuing international show locations without it being a dud. The visa situation is a mess

They didn't do much PR in Paris or London. Only one Eiffel Tower photo op. If they're leaving NYC, then they should do everything to not only promote VS in the new potential market but actually make use of the host city. Last year you could only tell the show was in Paris by following social media and when they had the videos in between segments

2 hours ago, Fuka said:

I think this story shows the incompetence of VS staff. While China is known for that they haven't anticipated anything.

ORRRR the genius of the VS staff...

So much more drama and anticipation for this years show than the previous 5 years.

Also.. I agree with whoever said MORE REMIXES... 

OMGGGG i leave bellazon for a day and all this shit happens!! After reading 30pages: Sad about some girls but glad Nepotism Gigi is not walking(and saying she's in for next year is rude and even worst for the other girls who didn't get the Visas)

I hope my girl Sara gets the opening, yes!!!

Not giving a damn if there is no performers!

I know this is a mess for the VS staff, but all this restrictions from China can end it up giving us one of the best shows of the last years: less performers=more remixes :excited:, hopefully more looks for the angels, no nepotism insta models!! 

I'm loving all this drama! :nicole:

I Saw a twitter reply of gigi where she was “dont be sad guys, there will always be another VS show” blah blah if that’s not an entitled ass idk what it is, there are models that are never cast, ones that only were cast once and for some of them is the biggest happening in their careers she is so ungrateful 

12 minutes ago, llekel said:

So will they have both RTTR girls walk ? One in the first taping, the other in the second?

I don't think so... I am fairly certain they chose a winner bc in the final episode, it ended with Monica saying the winner is "" and we just did not get to hear the name. 

ugh! I hope they don't do a segment circa 2009/Kylie Bisutti/"Im no angel" tell all...

It always makes the show look trashy...I would be so much classier, if they just let the winner appear on the runway with no fanfare or announcement...