Bellazon

1 minute ago, unali said:

Why is Karlie not born in Russia or at least why she hasn't posted some "racist" video. I can't stand her and her no-upper- lip- teeth -like- grandpa- dentures smile.

to be fair though, Karlie can't really help that she was born with those lips and I'd never suggest she should go get them done. Is that the only reason why you hate her?

@ilum I would rarely say for some model this, but IMO she is ugly and I don't like her body at all, it is maybe offensive, but most people are less kind with words when they describe her, I was being gentle. :D

And her personality is so off putting, she seems very fake and forced to me.

Everytime I stop to post here there is fresher drama ! I feel bad for the VSFS team for so much chaos because fashion shows are already hectic to pull off without the added hurdles. 

I will miss Kate G tho :sad: that girl is walking fire .... Weirdly as much as I dislike Gigi, I think she does justice to vsfs so I will miss her as well. 

I am glad all the angels are safe from this visa drama. I am glad Katy is apparently banned :p I still think Taylor is going to end up performing on that stage. This is a 'rumor' born from my gut feelings ;)

7 minutes ago, unali said:

@ilum I would rarely say for some model this, but IMO she is ugly and I don't like her body at all, it is maybe offensive, but most people are less kind with words when they describe her, I was being gentle. :D

And her personality is so off putting, she seems very fake and forced to me.

Yeah I can't argue with you about the fake and forced thing. I never like people when they come off that way