Bellazon

1 minute ago, notthatkindagirl said:

I agree, it's gross. She already knows she's in for next year, but be sure those russian girls are no where near certain of a place in the show next year.

And she's not even an angel and just gets the show handed to her, it makes me so mad

5 minutes ago, unali said:

If I was in Bella's place I would feel bad going and probably wouldn't go.

Gigi was denied visa most likely because of the "racist" incident, and Bella was the one to film the video, so I would feel bad for my sister being punished for something I had been apart off.

That is just me, she can do whatever she likes.

I feel so bad for Gigi since I love it but God, I'm dying to see Bella in the show. Surely Gigi will have called her recently to wish her luck, I do not think she likes her sister to miss the show for her either.

4 minutes ago, almanaotemcor said:

I feel so bad for Gigi since I love it but God, I'm dying to see Bella in the show. Surely Gigi will have called her recently to wish her luck, I do not think she likes her sister to miss the show for her either.

They are even now. Both have 2 VS Shows on their resumes :D

17 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

What a hot mess and I fucken love it. Is it sad that I hope they have issues with getting performers that way hopefully we have nobody for the show. That would be amazing. 

:actor:

C'mon, say it with Sophia's voice.....  AAAHHHHMMAAAAAAA-ZIIINGG! 

1 minute ago, gotportugal said:

Yikes, I meant GIGI!!

lmao I taught you were being salty :rofl:

Well yes I'm kind of bummed to not see her walk this year because I wanted to see if she would get back the shine she had in 2015. Oh well like she said "see you next year" :ninja:

5 minutes ago, diamondtw said:

With the 4 russians out + Gigi, there is like 5 outfits free. I hope VS give them to the Angels who don't have big stuff

That is the only good thing. I hope that more costumes look like the old days, it would be glorious for me to see Candice with whatever the beautiful outfit they must have had for Gigi.