Bellazon

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

is even possible you don't get the visa for something like that? she was stupid and all but this is a bit too much

jeez they just have to do a stupid fashion show, not killing someone

It may not be a big deal to you but Chinese people is really protective with their culture and what they believe in (which is okay because if you don't protect your own culture, no one will). Idk if Gigi is really out but people had been banned for doing less than that.

2 minutes ago, tipi12 said:

Gigi is being awfully quiet, but I'm just not convinced she won't walk the show over the cookie incident. I won't believe it until I see it. I'm thinking she's probably on that plane with Karlie and others. 

Gigi is going later because she has more commitments in the USA now.

1 hour ago, VBacz said:

I wouldn't be surprised if Grace Bol has also some visa issues. Herieth Paul is from Tanzania but she lives in Canada so I guess she has Canadian nationality. Curious about Leila Nda, she hasn't been posting anything... edit : my bad, she posted something an hour ago!

Grace is on her way to China

So we aren't expecting any kind of promotion outside of the Mercedes Benz Arena actually? They'll most likely do a photocall like they did last year but so no any further promo pictures somewhere outside since they "don't have permission" to film anything outside (if I understood that well)? VS really did a dumb thing here.. I do understand the step they took to make it happen in China (New shops, PR, yes yes get it all and it sounds amazing) but there is seriously not a single decent point for doing it if you will use not use any advantages of the outdoors.

I've finally got an access to Weibo and.. THERE'S NOTHING. I'm surprised how the Angels & VS crew keep the silence even on Weibo - Chinese social network. I'm ok about Twitter, Instagram etc (tbh I'm not) but I understand it's banned there so to post a pic u'd definitely need to use VPN or so. The previous year everyone was posting about VSFS so much and we also had so much Angels' interviews but this year it seems we'll have the most hiddenish show

Also:

- I saw some pictures on Weibo of the girls arriving in Shanghai, is there any way to find these pictures and get them perhaps? Anyone? :D

- Can someone maybe link the Angels (and models/crewmembers if possible) their official Weibo account? I find it a very difficult social media thingy to actually work with hehe

Guys, I'm going to have apologize for sharing the wrong info on RttR.

It seems that the YouTube video I showed about RttR's Winner a.k.a Christian isn't accurate. I checked with my contacts and someone else got the title instead. Someone previously said the showdown was between Jaclyn and One. I'm just gonna say one of them is the winner. 

26 minutes ago, Rapunzelica said:

Grace is on her way to China

Thank god. She's one of the girls that I'm more intrigued to see.   

+ I would love to see the photocall at the big wall but I don't see it happening