Bellazon

IF that Chinese performer thing is true, then it means the alleged confirmed lineup of performers is bullshit. Which at this point wouldn't surprise me one bit, seeing that VS nor the performers (except Harry) have confirmed anything.

4 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Jay Chou better not be the one performing :rofl: 

That guy can't even pronounce his words correctly. I object! Besides, he's not relevant anymore. 

He is currently on break from his tour until January so there is a good chance it will be him :rofl: 

1 hour ago, freya said:

Would anyone please be able to sum up any updates in the past 5 or so days because I am on holiday with limited internet and can't be bothered to read through 50 pages. Is Harry confirmed? Thank you :smile: 

Russian girls dont have a visa, the performes having been confirmed 100 but harry is like 95 percent there, theres also katy perry and miguel, elsa got the swarovski outfit and we saw some balmain pieces including jas fitting

3 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

I think MD wants it to be unlocked. Guests still can’t view the threads so that’s something.

What changed? Last week it was required to have 100+ posts and now anyone can post again? :rofl: Plus I was able to see this topic a few days ago without logging in and I was able to make a post as a guest (which I didn't do, I just found it really odd)

4 hours ago, Nathan4598 said:

...now I have to go back and re-watch these shows!! I don't remember Erin's Wings..totally off topic, but does anyone know whatever happened to VSholic?  The site kind of died after 2015:/

I wondered the same thing.....Who’s all from Vsholic???.....i recently got a new computer and wanted to get all the remixes song that they would post and nothing was there. ??

8 hours ago, Nathan4598 said:

Anyone with a link to the Erin interviews?

There are definitely a few friendships between the angels that have last after they have left the brand (Candice and Doutzen, Candice and Rosie).  Definitely some that haven't - Erin and everyone (although I feel they were probably told to distance themselves from Erin once she started slandering the brand).  A big friendship that didn't last was Miranda and Rosie - they had a bday party together back in the day.

It must be somewhere in the last 8-10 pages of her topic. I'll look for it later cause it's really interesting

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/15/victorias-secret-fashion-show-turning-into-international-media-crisis/

It seems like they're struggling with Chinese government regulations.

In a nutshell:

- Apparently some bloggers were denied visas and are cancelling their flights to Shanghai

- They were not given permission to shoot outside the Mercedes-Benz Arena and the TV producers are said to be freaking out

- Victoria’s Secret staff members in China can’t send out press releases because they have to be approved by government officials

Wow... Maybe that's why they're so quiet about everything and haven't announced the performers yet.

5 minutes ago, TessaEdwards said:

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/15/victorias-secret-fashion-show-turning-into-international-media-crisis/

It seems like they're struggling with Chinese government regulations.

In a nutshell:

- Apparently some bloggers were denied visas and are cancelling their flights to Shanghai

- They were not given permission to shoot outside the Mercedes-Benz Arena and the TV producers are said to be freaking out

- Victoria’s Secret staff members in China can’t send out press releases because they have to be approved by government officials

Wow... Maybe that's why they're so quiet about everything and haven't announced the performers yet.

LOL, not that I want this year to be a shit show, but it seems that is what the universe wants! :Amelie_wft: