Bellazon

10 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

For those of you talking about Erin's career with VS. I'm with you that the girl SEEMED sweet and quiet. But... a few weeks ago, I saw some pretty raw catwalk footage of Erin's from VSFS. I'm just gonna say, whether VS dropped her because she wasn't working out hard enough or losing weight, I'm confident the most solid reason VS had for dropping her was due to her lack of professionalism as a model. They could have just used that to deflect any claims about VS forcing Erin to lose weight. 

I loved her, and pity her because she gets wardrobe malfunction consecutively for 2 years. But... what I saw her do on the runway was pretty unacceptable. Can't say much about her career though, maybe her downfall as a model started when VS dropped her. Then again... all angels have had poor modeling career since then. The only ones doing well are Gisele, Tyra, Naomi & Heidi. KK enjoyed a bit of stardom when she starred in GI Joe, but she dropped out like the rest.

Here's the video.

https://weibo.com/2903702822/FtS2s6bug

You can see what Erin did in from 3:23 onwards. 

What did she do that was unacceptable? Her walk?

1 minute ago, Dipit said:

Same....what was unacceptable....the remote not working for her wings?? 

But it to be fair she did seem a bit over VS, with her interviews and she came off a bit salty......I noticed it and you can see it at 1:17 when she cheers....(her face says it all) 

4 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

For those of you talking about Erin's career with VS. I'm with you that the girl SEEMED sweet and quiet. But... a few weeks ago, I saw some pretty raw catwalk footage of Erin's from VSFS. I'm just gonna say, whether VS dropped her because she wasn't working out hard enough or losing weight, I'm confident the most solid reason VS had for dropping her was due to her lack of professionalism as a model. They could have just used that to deflect any claims about VS forcing Erin to lose weight. 

I loved her, and pity her because she gets wardrobe malfunction consecutively for 2 years. But... what I saw her do on the runway was pretty unacceptable. Can't say much about her career though, maybe her downfall as a model started when VS dropped her. Then again... all angels have had poor modeling career since then. The only ones doing well are Gisele, Tyra, Naomi & Heidi. KK enjoyed a bit of stardom when she starred in GI Joe, but she dropped out like the rest.

Here's the video.

Erin sweet & quiet? I never got that impression :idk: I think another reason she got let go was she asked for more money than they were willing to pay her and she got upset. She also had other issues but I rather not get into it now :ninja: 

I see KK on TV everyday! :D  And I think she is also focusing on building her brand and projects. She worked her ass off modeling when she was younger—-no need to model as much :hehe: 

24 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Here's the video.

I don't see anything unacceptable either. It's quite obvious that her wings were supposed to do something, but there was a malfunction, that's why she kept pushing the remote. In the second taping she obviously figured out it's not working and acted normal. 

No big deal tbh, could have happened to every model.

20 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Erin sweet & quiet? I never got that impression :idk: I think another reason she got let go was she asked for more money than they were willing to pay her and she got upset. She also had other issues but I rather not get into it now :ninja: 

I see KK on TV everyday! :D  And I think she is also focusing on building her brand and projects. She worked her ass off modeling when she was younger—-no need to model as much :hehe: 

now I wanna know!! Tell us what other issues Erin had ahah

Yes, it looks like those red strips make the colorful part move and get placed over her head, it's kinda cool. I loved the look the first time I saw it, but now I love it even more, in movement it looks very sparkling and beautiful.

2 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Imma say this one more time: the outfit is shit, but it looks so splendid on her and the color of her hair and eyes that it makes it look beautiful.

Yes, for itself it's kinda ugly but in her it looks splendid. I hate to say this but I agree with Monica, she really bring it to life, I don't know what it is but I feel like other girl could look bad on it because the thing it's ugly.

You can see that the wings are really heavy! Hope she can walk properly with them on, I love her walk.

So since we're having all the angels in the Punk Section, I guess they're gonna spread them evenly in the other segments, don't you think? We have Elsa (and possibly looking at the preview of the fittings video) and Candice in Nomadic. Do you think we're gonna have a few more in that section?

15 minutes ago, loh_keeh said:

More detailed look of Elsa ‘s Swarovski outfit 

I think it looks actually pretty good in motion. It sparkles beautifully when it hits the light.

I could have done without the multi-coloured sleeves, but apart from that I really like it.

1 minute ago, ThePinkDiet said:

You can see that the wings are really heavy! Hope she can walk properly with them on, I love her walk.

So since we're having all the angels in the Punk Section, I guess they're gonna spread them evenly in the other segments, don't you think? We have Elsa (and possibly looking at the preview of the fittings video) and Candice in Nomadic. Do you think we're gonna have a few more in that section?

Were the "all angels in punk" thing come from? I personally don't think that's the best idea. 

49 minutes ago, Dipit said:

32 minutes ago, TessaEdwards said:

I don't see anything unacceptable either. It's quite obvious that her wings were supposed to do something, but there was a malfunction, that's why she kept pushing the remote. In the second taping she obviously figured out it's not working and acted normal. 

No big deal tbh, could have happened to every model.

Erin did well for the first walk, second walk not so. At least in the VSFS history, all models handled their wardrobe malfunctioning gracefully and it makes Erin look bad.

Fernanda had a thread from her outfit tangled in to her shoe and she still carried on and posed in the camera, KK's shoe came out in Fly With Me and she marched out and back bare footed on her left leg, Miranda's shoes came off in 2011 during Ballet and she never once looked down and just kept walking until she was out of sight.

Other examples, Doutzen's wing in Dangerous Liaison in 2012 nearly smacked Rihanna in the face and she was professional about it by not freaking out. 2014, she nearly fell off the runway because of Karlie's little moment with Taylor but acted like nothing happened. Elsa's 3D wings in PINK University smacked Ariana in the face and she kept walking too and kept her cool. I'm pretty sure Elsa must have felt shitty then but a model needs to keep her cool when she's on stage. There are a ton of videos of model falling in HF runways too, but they don't make an awkward scene out of themselves. Jessica Stam fell numerous times in HF, she laughed about it, clapped her hands, the audience followed suit and she finished her walk. It's better than looking shocked and not knowing how to respond. 

What did she do wrong? She looked down at her control when she's right in front of the camera, the moment where she had her spotlight. In 2012, she repeated the same mistake by refusing to go out without her hat. Shit happens, I get the girl's a tad bit upset her favorite outfits aren't holding together nicely. But to have that aired on to national television so the entire world can see a stage usher shout at a model when its her moment to shine is pretty messed up. VS could have did that for drama, but I think it was a silent shade to her.