Bellazon

Lmao yall are buying any bullshit people are selling on IG/Twitter this year :rofl:

At this point not even the performers are confirmed by VS. I suggest everyone chills and takes info with a grain of salt until confirmed by VS. 

Except for the russian mess because the models themselves confirmed it, but other than that i wouldn't believe anything 

With their US market share falling a bit, its good that they can have a huge market internationally. If they really suceed, we're talking a market of about 700 MILLION people....

Also, if Instagram isnt available in China, does that mean the Angels wont be able to post anything while there?

4 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Lmao yall are buying any bullshit people are selling on IG/Twitter this year :rofl:

At this point not even the performers are confirmed by VS. I suggest everyone chills and takes info with a grain of salt until confirmed by VS. 

Except for the russian mess because the models themselves confirmed it, but other than that i wouldn't believe anything 

Even if I adore Miguel, Im waiting on VS too.

2 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

With their US market share falling a bit, its good that they can have a huge market internationally. If they really suceed, we're talking a market of about 700 MILLION people....

Also, if Instagram isnt available in China, does that mean the Angels wont be able to post anything while there?

Lais has been there for a week and she's posting everyday, so yep, they can post on IG 

I don't get the hype about Grace to be honest. She's pretty and has a great walk but she's nothing out of this world for me. I enjoy her in the PINK section and that's all, I think it would not hurt her to work a little bit more before going to mainline. 

Just now, gotportugal said:

they can use Weibo lol, or VS can buy everyone a VPN

3 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

They could use FB and IG in China. Also some of the models have Weibo accounts.

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Yes i'm not believing in anything until VS confirms it!! people write whatever they want and half of the ig accounts announce it as confirmed  :laugh:

Although i get really hyped about Miguel, i hope it's true!

18 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Clauds did u saw the tea about Irina sharipova with a trump hat... girl.....karma is a bish :rofl: