Bellazon

Poor Kate, she never had luck with VS. She stopped with hf modelling so she could concentrate on VS, and then both her hf and VS career flopped. She would be better off if she never became VS angel. She literally didn't got anything from it, and lost everything.

3 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Thanks for that info but I am disappointed. It is seriously trashy and cheap looking.  Who will buy it at that price...

so true! I thought they would have accesories and the jackets - the underwear looks bad

Sad about the Russian girls probably not making it.

But I guess it's true. Not VS related, but I heard many stories of other models of Russian decent having trouble getting a Visa for China.

On another note: Judging from their IG stories, it seems like the first girls are flying to Shanghai tomorrow. Others in two days, probably depending on their flight duration.

2 minutes ago, unali said:

+1 This is something you could find for 2 bucks on aliexpress. So, so, so cheap looking. 

Agreed, I hope it's not the full collection... I love Balmain and so far all the collaborations have been great but this look cheap cheap cheap

10 minutes ago, TessaEdwards said:

Sad about the Russian girls probably not making it.

But I guess it's true. Not VS related, but I heard many stories of other models of Russian decent having trouble getting a Visa for China.

On another note: Judging from their IG stories, it seems like the first girls are flying to Shanghai tomorrow. Others in two days, probably depending on their flight duration.

POOR girls, i hope it's not true

3 minutes ago, marinebing said:

Agreed, I hope it's not the full collection... I love Balmain and so far all the collaborations have been great but this look cheap cheap cheap

In the article it says that is the full collection, I don't know how can that be true, when they showed us maybe 7 things.

But they posted this edit at the end:

UPDATE, Tuesday, Nov. 14, 9:30: This post originally stated that these were all the pieces from the Victoria's Secret x Balmain collaboration. It has been updated to reflect that there are more pieces in the collection which will be available at launch on November 29.

well, if the russian model thing is real then that's sad, but we lowkey expected some problems when they said there was no angel plane

(completely off topic and i'm going to sound like a real bitch right now but i remember seeing a photo of Irina Sharipova that she posted on instagram wearing a Trump hat and saying MAGA, so while i feel bad for all the models who cant go, i dont feel as bad for her. but that's just me, so ignore my opinion)

ETA: now that i think of it, it makes sense not to have all the models in one plane. imagine having to delay the flight for ALL the models just because 3-4 of them didnt get access to the country. it would be a complete mess, beause they dont know when they're going to get the visas or if they're going to get the visas at all.