Bellazon

15 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

Looks like VS officials are all flying to China. I'm confident Lais will be staying in her hotel until the show ends. Man, they're really doing everything early this year. Like a week or two earlier. 

Christmas is only 3 weeks after the US's Thanksgiving, so it is all happening earlier.  Less days to shop for 'the most wonderful time of the year.' 

I loved Elsa's outfit and I think she's going to KILL it! Seriously, girl looks out of this world! 

I can picture Adriana in Elsa's outfit and WOW that would be so bomb! Hope they add some extensions to Elsa's hair, I think it would fit the outfit better.

About Jasmine's outfit: cool wings, hate the top and no need of that short, I mean, it's a lingerie show. the boots are ok 

Anyway, Elsa's outfit is probably one of the best looking outfits in the whole segment and she looks amazing, she's gonna kill it. >>>>Remember last year when you were all saying "poor lais" cause of her Road Ahead outfit and it tourned out being one of the best outfits in the show?<<<<

Jasmine's outfit is just meh, just like the wings and even liking it I don't know if it will look good on the runway. 

2 minutes ago, Mauriciopolar said:

Do you guys think the balmain section besides the angels we’re getting also gigi and karlie there? I mean its no secret that olivier loves himself some big names

They are not Balmain regulars tho, so I don't expect Gigi to walk, Karlie is a diffrent story because while she is not regular either she's with L'Oreal, the other brand Balmain is partnering with. I'd say it's going to be at least 10 Angels + Grace Bol, Maria Borges, Ming Xi, Alexina Graham and Karlie Kloss. 

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

There's actually 13 special things.

5 openings. 5 closings. FB. SO. SW.Apparently this year we got more swavroski stuff but last year the gave more than one thing to certain angels and also gave stuff to non-angels.

Clearly I can't count :rofl: 

That being said, the SO being pushed is Elsa's, every year there's more Swarovski stuff but only one gets put in the press and it's this expensive. Another thing to consider is that with the show being in China at least one of the Chinese models must be getting something special, I wouldn't be surprised if Ming and/or Sui getting an opening or closing, especially considering they both played big roles in the show promotion and the model search. I wouldn't be surprised if they get to open the filler segments like Porcelain Angels and Goddesses. IDK, I just feel like there will be one or two Angels getting nothing this year, I'd put my money on Josephine, Jasmine and Taylor.

Also just for record keeping here's what we know so far 

Nomadic Angels

Opening: -

Closing: - 

Swarvski outfit: Elsa Hosk

Porcelain Angels

A Winter's Tale

Millenial Pink

Confirmed to be walking: Grace Elizabeth, Zuri Tibby, Maggie Laine

Goddesses

Fantasy Bra: Lais Ribeiro

Punk Angels

Confirmed to be walking: Candice Swanepoel, Jasmine Tookes

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

This could be 100% my biased love for Elsa speaking but I actually love the outfit, it's simple but sexy, this means she's not opening tho because I doubt they'd give her so much. Also love Jasmine's outfit as well

+1, +1
I think  that the two outfits look great, and the models look fantastic in them. 

20 hours ago, Clauds said:

Also bitch @diamondtw watch out because Harry is my babe and I've been campaigning for him to get this show for like a year already :rofl:

CqO5BpQ.gif

I'm not such a fan of Jasmine outfit but she looks great in it. Same goes for Elsa, I don't like the sleeves but the rest of the outfit is pretty great.

7 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Clearly I can't count :rofl: 

That being said, the SO being pushed is Elsa's, every year there's more Swarovski stuff but only one gets put in the press and it's this expensive. Another thing to consider is that with the show being in China at least one of the Chinese models must be getting something special, I wouldn't be surprised if Ming and/or Sui getting an opening or closing, especially considering they both played big roles in the show promotion and the model search. I wouldn't be surprised if they get to open the filler segments like Porcelain Angels and Goddesses. IDK, I just feel like there will be one or two Angels getting nothing this year, I'd put my money on Josephine, Jasmine and Taylor.

Also just for record keeping here's what we know so far 

Nomadic Angels

Swarvski outfit: Elsa Hosk

Porcelain Angels

A Winter's Tale

Millenial Pink

Confirmed to be walking: Grace Elizabeth, Zuri Tibby, Maggie Laine

Goddesses

Fantasy Bra: Lais Ribeiro

Punk Angels

Confirmed to be walking: Candice Swanepoel, Jasmine Tookes

I think we can assume that Sara will be in Punk Angels as well. Since she is the star of Balmain promotional video of PunkAngels ? What do you think ?

Again, she could be just in the teaser video for the collection. Lais is not in the Champagne shit campaign but she got the Champagne Nights Fantasy Bra :rofl:  keep in mind the teaser where shot ages ago, most likely before fittings.

I'm pretty confident all the Angels (minus Lais) are walking Punk but I don't want to jump the gun