Bellazon

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

Thats why I wasnt mulling over the fact Robin wasnt cast. Her walk probably wasnt much

that's what a lot of people don't consider. They just think of the prettiest picture of their favorite model and then get angry about that they weren't cast (while bitching about why other less pretty girls were). I always wondered why no-brainers (for me) like Lauren Layne or Senait Gidey were never cast and then I realized it's because Lauren Layne's casting walk was awful and Senait wasn't in her best shape (let's put it that way). And next time when a Dorothea or a Maud get cast and a Maryna, a Joan or a Isabeli not, it's because they need girls to wear the especially ugly outfits. 

3 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

And next time when a Dorothea or a Maud get cast and a Maryna, a Joan or a Isabeli not, it's because they need girls to wear the especially ugly outfits. 

Dorothea and Maud were two of the WORST choices. I was just thinking wtf the whole time. 

Cara D was awful, too. 

I miss Toni G, Barbara P, Jourdan D, Miranda, Erin, Lindsey, Doutzen....

I also don't like Joan or Isabeli. Maryna is pretty but that head bob she has while she walks??? No thanks. 

I don't like very many models that VS casts honestly. 

10 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

Fucking Maggie she gave me false hopes :cry2:

"MWAH" is not just a Dua Lipa-sound but a pretty universal sound. Must blame yourself for jumping into conclusions too fast. Maggie has nothing to do with that.

5 minutes ago, VSfan88 said:

"MWAH" is not just a Dua Lipa-sound but a pretty universal sound. Must blame yourself for jumping into conclusions too fast. Maggie has nothing to do with that.

Ok first of all it was with a joke-tone because I really love Maggie lol. And since she was talking about the performer I thought it was Dua, that’s it. Chill the fuck out.

What is so special about Alessandra's walk and openings? She literally brings nothing new to the table. Midway through her 84 years of VS fashion shows, she learned how to do a V with her arms while walking. She has been doing that ever since. Her posing is always the same: Smiles with her lips closed and when she's about to turn back she'll slightly open her mouth. Goes back and done. Literally nothing new.

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

What is so special about Alessandra's walk and openings? She literally brings nothing new to the table. Midway through her 84 years of VS fashion shows, she learned how to do a V with her arms while walking. She has been doing that ever since. Her posing is always the same: Smiles with her lips closed and when she's about to turn back she'll slightly open her mouth. Goes back and done. Literally nothing new.

+1

Also, I don’t find her that pretty. She reminds me of a horse lol (no offense)

1 minute ago, Poseidon said:

KILLED ME! AND NAILED IT! but I still love her :rofl:

4 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

I don't think her opening is the best necessarily, but I do think she is good at opening and has a strong walk. I like her energy even though I don't really like how she looks. Sometimes the arms are too much but I really want her to open again because she deserves it at least one more time. She may not be anything new, but she is decent enough and she is a staple at VS, she should get to do it before a NA gets it. 

Oh but if she had a shitty walk I would say she shouldn't open no matter how much I think she deserves it. She had both factors in my eyes, seniority and a good enough walk/presence to do it correctly. 

3 minutes ago, Glamazonia said:

+1

Also, I don’t find her that pretty. She reminds me of a horse lol (no offense)

I agree. I do not find her face or body attractive in the slightest. I just think she is a staple for VS and hasn't gotten enough recognize which I feel she deserves. she is not aging well either.

7 minutes ago, bump said:

Dorothea and Maud were two of the WORST choices. I was just thinking wtf the whole time. 

Cara D was awful, too. 

I miss Toni G, Barbara P, Jourdan D, Miranda, Erin, Lindsey, Doutzen....

I also don't like Joan or Isabeli. Maryna is pretty but that head bob she has while she walks??? No thanks. 

I don't like very many models that VS casts honestly. 

That's what I'm saying. No one seemed to like Dorothea and Maud getting cast but then when you think of the outfits they got... Remember that stupid outfit Dorothea got in the 2012 show? I also wouldn't know whom to cast for that mess. I guess they went for Dorothea because she got something awkward about her.

Who would you cast for the show then? I'm pretty sure if they kept the numbers of models to a minimum of 20-30 girls like they did 10 years ago, they could still have a strong cast (like they did 10 years ago).

7 minutes ago, Poseidon said:

tumblr_mxcenz76vy1r0cjp7o1_500.gif Alessandra-alessandra-ambrosio-40231479- Alessandra-Ambrosio-Flirtiest-Looks-2015 

giphy.gif gold-earrings-victoria-secret.gif FakePresentAddax.gif

The many faces of Alessandra Ambrosio.

Quite true and funny though LOL. 

But I must say she's a necessary Brazilian staple. 

2 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Instead of giving someone like Josephine "a second chance" they better give a "first chance" to girls like Sara, Jasmine, Romee and Martha. These girls have proven that they're actually way better on the runway then the openers last year (Taylor, Josephine and Stella). And about the show opening, why not give it to someone who can actually pull it off and has the experience? Adri, Ale and Candice to the rescue please.

i never said Sara, Jasmine, Romee or Martha don't deserve to open, i'm saying just because her first opening wasn't great that doesn't mean she should never open a segment again..and i don't even want her to open the show, just a segment is more than ok