Bellazon

26 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

^ I can't speak for everyone, but my favorite part of the VSFS time is trying to figure out the boards and seeing the sketches/fitting pictures. That's more entertaining to me than the actual show has been since about 2012.

+1 LOVE IT

35 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Me like :kiss:

Also, don't know if this was taken earlier on in 2017. Cause this was just posted on VS' weibo page yesterday https://weibo.com/6016404050/FtRJqdCkP

006zadx0gy1fl8ml1gkjej31jk2bcnpf.jpg 006zadx0gy1fl8ml16rkpj31jk2bc1kz.jpg

双11 refers to 11/11, which is this Saturday I'm sure. Unless Ming went ahead and did some solo promotions elsewhere.  Why does Ming's face look so weird from certain angles :S?

Edit: Just saw the 2017 in Ming's photo, so it was this year's. I haven't gotten anything from Weibo just yet though, so I'll wait for a bit. 

P/Ps: @PinkCouture just checked with my friends, Sui and Lais aren't up yet, it's happening this coming Sat. Friday midnight for you guys I reckon. 

Also, for anyone wondering about RttR, Christian's the winner. I posted a video awhile back where a news agency leaked the news that she's the winner. 

After Ling, it's Naomi who got axed. 

For Nov 20th, I'll probably stay up late for a few hours to help out if I can, just point me to the right link. I have an eye condition that prevents me from looking at my screen too long, so apologies that I can't help out with the photo diggings. But I can assist in anyways possible for that few hours. 

Then good for Christian. I’ve been rooting for One because girl got the pose down pat but her walk is 50/50. :/

Jeez, that was a lot! Finally caught up after being locked out and having to catch up on 40+ pages.

Just my $0.02. I completely understand the idea of locking the thread to deter those Instagram accounts from stealing the info we have here. But there are people like me who don’t contribute much to the conversation unless I have something substantial to say. I have been following the BZ forums on VSFS since 2014 and my content count is only up to 83. Simply because I don’t overshare and express all of my opinions on every single element of the show. I also feel bad on spamming some random BZ forum just to gain access to this one. So to the admins that may lock this thread again in the future, please keep that in mind.

P.S.: fuck all of you, i still like katy perry (even though i do recognize that she is kind of a mess right now.)

12 minutes ago, conjab2013 said:

Jeez, that was a lot! Finally caught up after being locked out and having to catch up on 40+ pages.

Just my $0.02. I completely understand the idea of locking the thread to deter those Instagram accounts from stealing the info we have here. But there are people like me who don’t contribute much to the conversation unless I have something substantial to say. I have been following the BZ forums on VSFS since 2014 and my content count is only up to 83. Simply because I don’t overshare and express all of my opinions on every single element of the show. I also feel bad on spamming some random BZ forum just to gain access to this one. So to the admins that may lock this thread again in the future, please keep that in mind.

P.S.: fuck all of you, i still like katy perry (even though i do recognize that she is kind of a mess right now.)

Join the dark side. :flower:

7 hours ago, Juicyhermes said:

Hello everyone, thought I should finally contribute to this thread :tf:

I have been keeping up with the Road to the Runway competition and it was the top 6 last week. These are the photos for the challenge last week, so far the only really vs esque shoot they have done so far. Let me know if you guys want to see the pictures from previous weeks and the scores. 

Source: official weibo of the show

Cristian 

0068KwXHly1fl421980kcj31kw23wqic.thumb.jpg.30576221888a43f23ef71f8dee8bf3e6.jpg

Ling 

0068KwXHly1fl421a33fhj31kw23wws3.thumb.jpg.0e3a7326cc5fff808c4be0e0d01099eb.jpg

Naomi 

0068KwXHly1fl421ddwz0j31kw23w7kt.thumb.jpg.f9f7a01f3dc7bb4061646ec65236c6cf.jpg

One (she almost always gets highest score)

0068KwXHly1fl421brjujj31kw23wqgg.thumb.jpg.a8b836a8023ced43aa0b036980976914.jpg

Jaclyn (my personal favorite but girl is awk doing the mock vs runway during the comp)

0068KwXHly1fl421ciam1j31kw23wtlu.thumb.jpg.ca1d2e48bdf6a35f3fd352b6f1f75a0d.jpg

Wen

0068KwXHly1fl421ayr4lj31kw23wh07.thumb.jpg.12467155e5902c170711952064b6b756.jpg

That Wen girl looks like she has the right atittud. Liked her and Naomi (judging by these pictures).

Does anybody know who is the so called Asian Kim Kardashian that was/is also competing?

2 minutes ago, Rca said:

That Wen girl looks like she has the right atittud. Liked her and Naomi (judging by those pictures).

Does anybody know who is the so called Asian Kim Kardashian that was/is also competing?

Naomi was the Asian KK, she got eliminated by top 4. Christian's the winner, I agree Wen is beautiful, but the judges have time after time mentioned she's not right for VS given her age. 

1 hour ago, okyuki said:

im_dropping_hints.jpg

Ok so I took the time to listen to Blackpink on the way into work. 

Hot. Damnnnnnn. I thought I hated Kpop but this is aight’.

DEF can see them during pink especially with bombayah.

10 hours ago, ticktock said:

I'm catching up on pages and pages of posts and I'm sure by the time I get to the last page, the "clique" thing will be done with BUT I just wanted to say...when I first came here years ago, I was intimidated by @Prettyphile and @Clauds and a few others, then I started posting and now I'm just like these bitches are going to like me sooner or later and will talk to me. :angel: 

Qwrkyld2 o

Also @Juicyhermes thanks for the competition pictures! I'm too lazy to go to weibo :rofl: One is my favorite, she's lovely in pictures but how is her walk? Are we sure Christian won? Because nope, do not like 

And @Kevork89 your signature is gigantic now o.o 

12 hours ago, Clauds said:

Qwrkyld2 o

Also @Juicyhermes thanks for the competition pictures! I'm too lazy to go to weibo :rofl: One is my favorite, she's lovely in pictures but how is her walk? Are we sure Christian won? Because nope, do not like 

And @Kevork89 your signature is gigantic now o.o 

I remember liking one’s walk and the only shoot I didnt like her in was this smiling shoot. I dont know if Christian won. She did do a hair flip like iza during the mock runway challenge :tf:

1 hour ago, Lowlapez said:

I feel like 'road to the runway' show has been going on forever!  They are really loving dragging this thing out!!

RttR got dragged out because both Chao and Rachel dropped out on their own on the same episode. And Tong was supposed to be that axed on that week itself. Basically, the show was indirectly pushed forward by 3 episodes if we follow the 1 elimination per episode. So the production team had to take a short hiatus to let the tension ease out on its own before resuming the next episode. They stopped for a month before resuming the schedule again.

So if you're curious... it's

Abby --> Chao & Rachel --> Leader --> Tong --> Luna --> Ling --> Naomi --> Winner from the top 4, who happens to be Christian. 

3 hours ago, Dipit said:

Ok so I took the time to listen to Blackpink on the way into work. 

Hot. Damnnnnnn. I thought I hated Kpop but this is aight’.

DEF can see them during pink especially with bombayah.

NICE!!! What song did you listen to? I feel like Whistle would work really good on a segment

11 hours ago, Juicyhermes said:

Hello everyone, thought I should finally contribute to this thread :tf:

I have been keeping up with the Road to the Runway competition and it was the top 6 last week. These are the photos for the challenge last week, so far the only really vs esque shoot they have done so far. Let me know if you guys want to see the pictures from previous weeks and the scores. 

Source: official weibo of the show

Cristian 

0068KwXHly1fl421980kcj31kw23wqic.thumb.jpg.30576221888a43f23ef71f8dee8bf3e6.jpg

Ling 

0068KwXHly1fl421a33fhj31kw23wws3.thumb.jpg.0e3a7326cc5fff808c4be0e0d01099eb.jpg

Naomi 

0068KwXHly1fl421ddwz0j31kw23w7kt.thumb.jpg.f9f7a01f3dc7bb4061646ec65236c6cf.jpg

One (she almost always gets highest score)

0068KwXHly1fl421brjujj31kw23wqgg.thumb.jpg.a8b836a8023ced43aa0b036980976914.jpg

Jaclyn (my personal favorite but girl is awk doing the mock vs runway during the comp)

0068KwXHly1fl421ciam1j31kw23wtlu.thumb.jpg.ca1d2e48bdf6a35f3fd352b6f1f75a0d.jpg

Wen

0068KwXHly1fl421ayr4lj31kw23wh07.thumb.jpg.12467155e5902c170711952064b6b756.jpg

i remember i was rooting for Cristian at the beginning

but now i definitely want One or Jaclyn to win