Bellazon

22 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Do you guys want the 100 posts min to see the thread? I feel bad because there are people who've committed to 25 already in the thread, but if it's what the majority of you want, I'll do it. Either way I feel all kinds of bad about it.

I vote for 100 posts minimum :thumbs_up: Or we could compromise with 50 or 75 :smile: 

Hey All :wave: For those of you who are mainly interested in the visual content I have started copying some of the images and videos into their respective threads :smile: The other threads are  currently locked (probably until the hype dies down) to keep them to just images and videos. This also make it easier for everyone b/c instead of posting in multiple thread you just need to post in one! :D So continue posting in this thread, and I will take care of going through the posts and copying content into the other threads.

This will take me awhile b/c 98% of this thread is discussion and chit & chat :ninja: Please be patient---I will get to all the visual posts eventually :yes: I will keep you all updated on any new developments and when I am done copy everything. Thank you! :flower:

1 hour ago, llekel said:

Fake cousin could be real cousin and Amilna started to realize she needs to not tell her cousin everything. So they came up with this ill say you are fake cousin bit to throw everyone off.

I don't think so lmao

Anyway, there was press at fittings right? On one hand I don't want anything to come out so that it'll finally be a surprise again, but on the other hand I'm so curious!

19 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Hey All :wave: For those of you who are mainly interested in the visual content I have started copying some of the images and videos into their respective threads :smile: The other threads are  currently locked (probably until the hype dies down) to keep them to just images and videos. This also make it easier for everyone b/c instead of posting in multiple thread you just need to post in one! :D So continue posting in this thread, and I will take care of going through the posts and copying content into the other threads.

This will take me awhile b/c 98% of this thread is discussion and chit & chat :ninja: Please be patient---I will get to all the visual posts eventually :yes: I will keep you all updated on any new developments and when I am done copy everything. Thank you! :flower:

Thankssss :flower:

Exciting! Everytime we start separate the threads for the show it means it's getting super close! :excited: